• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow that nuke is worth more than pearly pro firebirds these days. when are you gonna sell me those firebirds by the way?

and also, are you going to tell me who you are? considering you called me by name via pm and said we'd talk about it at the next event we both attended i figured its only fair i know who you are.:confused:

on blast!

The Ontario tooling indicates that the disc could date from 1990. The bullet stamp means that it predates the XD Putt and Approach stamp. Bullet XDs have appreciated in value, but the 164g weight hurts a little bit.

It is mint though, so that helps the value a lot, especially for a collector that wants the stamp on a mint disc. It'll really depend on who's buying the disc for whatever purpose they want it for. Some may want it as a thrower and will want to know if it's a "soft" XD, others may want the pristine condition of the disc. In either case, you can probably get about $30 for it, depending on all these factors. It's not really "wow" material nor is it a San Marino XD. If it is a soft XD, you can probably get a little more for it though.

great appraisal. ill give you a cred pt. nh.

id put the ebay o/u right now at 23. cool colorway lee.

Last edited:
unclemercy: cheapening the "whats this disc worth?"thread since last week :clap:

and yes, I know cheapening is not a word :|

suij-ODmT0qPiY4Zmaraig2.jpg

Just wondering what this one is worth? It's a brand new, unthrown F mold that weighs 177.9 grams. I haven't seen many pink ones. Thanks for any help.

i would ask lion...

he knows the rare colors/prices. i think 100 is ballpark.

anyone have any idea on this rhyno?... i have a chance to get another one, just curious as to what i should be looking to pay for it.

:hfive:

I had a beat up 6/10 175g one of those.. Sold it for $16 shipped in the Marketplace. I imagine it is worth around $30 in mint condition.

I sold one that weighed 176.7g with that exact color and awesome stamp recently for 90 locally. I sold it to a collector who really wanted the color/stamp combo. If it wasnt for the stamp it would of sold for 65-75 most likely.

i would ask lion...

he knows the rare colors/prices. i think 100 is ballpark.

How about this jls 1.2, does anybody seek these? It is unbelievably tacky. It's 8/10 167 no ink
IMAG0265.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts