• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanx in advance for your help.

I have a QJLS from 2003 with a Texas 10 Charity tour stamp. The plastic feels great. 7-8/10

My real comp is down and this one will not let me do pics.

null.jpg

173 scaled, 7/10

null-2.jpg

178 scaled 8/10

Any ideas?

How much are the black, max weight, first release McPro Aviars selling for? I can't find a price anywhere for them. This was the initial first run, not the bottom stamped ones. And do the stamp colors have any effect on the price?

Last edited:
Thanx in advance for your help.

I have a QJLS from 2003 with a Texas 10 Charity tour stamp. The plastic feels great. 7-8/10

My real comp is down and this one will not let me do pics.

Please take the information on this chart with a grain of salt. There are many variables that identify what is and is not CE plastic, especially while describing Millennium plastic. If the seller is listing the disc as CE, sometimes it can not be 100% confirmed that it actually is or is not. The year of the stamp is a good indicator but it is more difficult when the disc has the stock stamp.
X8g4iNNl.jpg

Alright guys I need some help on this one. My friend sent me a pic and wants to know what it's worth.

1x Roc

cNqcX29.jpg

Alright guys I need some help on this one. My friend sent me a pic and wants to know what it's worth.

1x Roc

cNqcX29.jpg

I have a Roc like that but with gold stamp. Nearly impossible to put $ value on because none have been sold recently. Very collectable. Worth a lot to the right person. What is the condition?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts