• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got this in the mail on a trade, the guy I got it from didn't know if it was a fl or a fx, I can't find any identifiable markings on it. It doesn't look much different than my other firebirds on the rim, if it is anything like the difference between a eagle l and eagle x, I would say it has a slight rim ridge like an eagle x. I read the definitive guide in identifying champion discs and still can't figure it out.

Can someone help me with that? I'm also interested in the value and if anyone knows what run it is. It is max weight, here are some pics.

x mold for sure. Which means not first run, but still an earlier run (like 3rd maybe) since it's opaque.

A little help, please? A friend of mine saw a stack of purple Japan Open "R-KA", all in the mid 160's, at Play It Again. Silver foil stamp of a shogun warrior looking dude. Very good condition -- don't look used at all. He bought a couple of them.

Anything special about these? Or just throwers?

A little help, please? A friend of mine saw a stack of purple Japan Open "R-KA", all in the mid 160's, at Play It Again. Silver foil stamp of a shogun warrior looking dude. Very good condition -- don't look used at all. He bought a couple of them.

Anything special about these? Or just throwers?
likely a poorly written P-KA.
good throwers 25-30 each if they're first run

Bottom stamped DX Teebird 175 6/10. Need some info when these were made. Anyone know about Teebirds?

How much for these Rhynos? Not gonna sell them, but I'm interested to know their worth, as I assume they're somewhat valuable. Both still in great shape. I probably only throw them once or twice a round, as I'd like them to last forever. :)

20140120_210555_zpsbtkptdp7.jpg

20140120_210331_zpsa59dkbdq.jpg

Bottom stamped DX Teebird 175 6/10. Need some info when these were made. Anyone know about Teebirds?

Is it the bar stamped bottom stamp? If so that's a helluva find. Those were mostly only aviars and rocs, but I've only heard of the existence of the teebirds and not yet seen one.

Mr.Smitty- the rhynos are variable depending on weight and condition. Assuming that they are 170's. I'll say this. The champion one is in the 20-30 range (depending on condition) and the pro line is in the 30-45 range. If it's beat pretty good you are looking at 30ish and if it's 9/10 you are looking at almost 50. White is the most common color for pro-line rhynos and thus lowers the value. New colored pro lines can go for a pretty penny especially in the more rare blue or green colors.

Mr.Smitty- the rhynos are variable depending on weight and condition. Assuming that they are 170's. I'll say this. The champion one is in the 20-30 range (depending on condition) and the pro line is in the 30-45 range. If it's beat pretty good you are looking at 30ish and if it's 9/10 you are looking at almost 50. White is the most common color for pro-line rhynos and thus lowers the value. New colored pro lines can go for a pretty penny especially in the more rare blue or green colors.

Cool, thanks for the info! They're both 175g and in good shape. The champ is probably like 8/10 and the pro line 7/10.

Local shop has an older max weight E*DS with patent numbers. Top looks just like a pre-averey marbled S/DS.

No photo but is this worth anything over retail? I know plenty of Echo Star Destroyers have the vulcan top but this one definitely does not. I guess i'm not really sure if Echo Star's have the same desirability as regular Star.

Echo stars beat in faster than star. I love the old echo pop tops. Probably the farthest flying disc I've thrown. I will gladly purchase them from your local shop :)

What's this little bugger worth? I pulled it out of the old bag and folks started drooling over it. It's probably an 6.5-7/10.

YdTu9O0l.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts