• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I traded a guy today just a blizzard destroyer for a first run Pro teebird. I know it was a good trade since it was a disc I won anyway and never throw but, is it worth anything? 5/10 its been thrown, could put some pictures up if I know im not wasting my time.

hey, that's a pic of my disc!

2009 USADGC Cryztal Buzzz SS looks like this but brand new. Cant seem to find price anywhere.
9a1be2ba.jpg

$40+ new
I reluctantly sold a holo foil last year for $50
These are money! You gotta throw them!

I have a glo buzzz with this stamp (1 of 100) that WAS my version of the buzzz OS until I went all-in on wasps.

I traded a guy today just a blizzard destroyer for a first run Pro teebird. I know it was a good trade since it was a disc I won anyway and never throw but, is it worth anything? 5/10 its been thrown, could put some pictures up if I know im not wasting my time.

My experience was that they are pretty disliked and hard to get rid of. Mostly from forum talk and lots of Non interest in the marketplace.

My experience was that they are pretty disliked and hard to get rid of. Mostly from forum talk and lots of Non interest in the marketplace.

Yea I threw it very unlike the 10x and a lot more "domey" than older teebirds, ehh it will get more action than the blizzard destroyer that was just laying in the trunk. Has a decent flight just not super stable which is how I like them.

Blizzard wraith with bubbles in the flight plate. 7/10

Elite X MRX 7/10

Any help would be appreciated. I don't expect them to be worth much but are they worth anything?

Attachments

• 000_0993.jpg
    000_0993.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 19
  • 000_0994.jpg
    000_0994.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 10
Just looking for some ballparks on several new/unthrown discs:

PFN Star Orc
PFN Champ Sidewinder
Protostar Champ Mako3
PFN Champ Banshee
PFN Champ Starfire
PFN Champ Roadrunner
PFN Champ Panther

And then this one: Used Pro Wraith (9/10) w/ink

Used Champion Whippet

Hey folks new to the forum hoping someone can help me price this disc.

Its been used a handful of times, bought it new a long time ago and just found out it could be worth something.

Red Champion Whippet with faded silver wreath stamp and some minor wear in one place on the rim. Minimal ink on inside lip. The stamp is not nearly as faded in person. The pictures didnt come out clearly as id have liked.

Thanks in advance. Not sure what run this is or how to tell?

Attachments

• 20140807_094942.jpg
    20140807_094942.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 24
  • 20140807_094655.jpg
    20140807_094655.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 12
Wondering about 2nd Run Ion Putter pricing 7/10. I have 5.

Thank you

depending on the color, stamp and condition from $20-$40 really is all. They were pretty mass produced but now OOP so they bring a small premium. the bead was smaller so for actual putters most could just get a anode and get by the same as the texture was not hugely popular either.

Those ebay prices are stupid @$90-ish especially considering a prototype glow ion only pulled that much. I know some of the black on black DN stamped 2nd runs and other limited run stamps of the 2nd run Ions are worth the higher while stock ones are worth IMO $30 when mint. Like you there are many people sitting on stacks of these in 5+

Just looking for some ballparks on several new/unthrown discs:

PFN Star Orc
PFN Champ Sidewinder
Protostar Champ Mako3
PFN Champ Banshee
PFN Champ Starfire
PFN Champ Roadrunner
PFN Champ Panther

And then this one: Used Pro Wraith (9/10) w/ink

seems like $20-$40 is easy on da Bookface Crazies for some PFN stuff and lots which blow up to a stupid amount for a "stock" disc. specially pearlies etc'

im gonna say 8 or 9/10 on this one. used for a couple rounds, scuffs here and there. no scratches or anything of depth.

TmLaDzy.jpg

d124ms5.jpg

id say 8 or 9/10 on this as well, its a FR Lace. i used it a little bit, the plh flashing is still there and theres a couple spots where its a little scratched.

LoSAAXI.jpg

E8JRNEq.jpg

12x PFN Champion Teebird 175 dayglow mint

People pay too much for these like other teebirds or still around stock?

12x PFN Champion Teebird 175 dayglow mint

People pay too much for these like other teebirds or still around stock?

They still pay too much, I want to say I saw one go for $25- $27 on DDGA the other day. Pretty silly considering that the production Champion Teebirds on shelves today are very nice.

I can imagine. I have a Voodoo and recently got an Apache made from that plastic. It's amazingly gummy. I wish I'd picked a bunch of Wizards up when people were dumping on them for being glideless (same for the CE Rhynos - at one point, you couldn't give them away).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts