• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's this disc worth?

Found this at the course a while back. It's an innova eagle 10X with klimo autograph on front. Just curious what it's worth.

Attachments

• 20160416_164117.jpg
    20160416_164117.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 95
Welcome to the forum. Nice find. There's a lovely sticky in the disc subforum, about 4 lines up from where you posted this thread, dedicated to disc values. Here.

If there's a phone number on the back that person might know what it's worth.

Too much work, been out of the forums for a little, what are new watermelon envys and craves going for these days?

Anything you can tell me about these? Feel free to msg me since there are a bunch of them.....

They are all simply "old school" so I want to know if they are sought after or worth more before I try to trade them off.

IMG_2023_zps5xeaow95.jpg

First is a 11x Eagle. It holds its shape but the plastic looks like ice, you can see in the picture something happened to it, but its not perforated or scuffed. So is it still worth anything?

SE Leopard, 6-7/10

"Elite Pro" XL. I don't know what this plastic type is but its like "X" or "Pro" and its old school.

PFN Monster. Are PFNs generally considered rarer? If its gummy and pearly I naturally assume its worth more than a new disc because you can't buy this in a store. $15? $20?

First Run Elite Z Flicks. I'm under the impression the newer Flicks are a different mold, these have a different stability rating.

Old DX Whippet. The underside of the wing is very concave, this is not the same as the newer molds but I'm not up to speed on the Whippet molds.

Thanks for any help on these, just trying to see if they are worth a little more than any old 7/10 disc.

What are these worth?

So I posted this in the stickied "What is this disc worth" thread, and haven't had anyone answer in three days. So sorry if I'm breaking protocol here but would like to see if these are worth anything so I can sell them or trade them and not get gypped.

Anything you can tell me about these? Feel free to msg me since there are a bunch of them.....

They are all simply "old school" so I want to know if they are sought after or worth more before I try to trade them off.

IMG_2023_zps5xeaow95.jpg

First is a 11x Eagle. It holds its shape but the plastic looks like ice, you can see in the picture something happened to it, but its not perforated or scuffed. So is it still worth anything?

SE Leopard, 6-7/10

"Elite Pro" XL. I don't know what this plastic type is but its like "X" or "Pro" and its old school.

PFN Monster. Are PFNs generally considered rarer? If its gummy and pearly I naturally assume its worth more than a new disc because you can't buy this in a store. $15? $20?

First Run Elite Z Flicks. I'm under the impression the newer Flicks are a different mold, these have a different stability rating.

Old DX Whippet. The underside of the wing is very concave, this is not the same as the newer molds but I'm not up to speed on the Whippet molds.

Thanks for any help on these, just trying to see if they are worth a little more than any old 7/10 disc.

There is a sticky thread, maybe 4-5 posts above yours that is dedicated to this very topic. Try bumping back up there again.

You can probably get 15-20 for the monster if you can find a buyer. Monster guys love the gummy pearly pfn ones. But there aren't a ton of monster guys around anymore.

Hang on to the monster until paul wins his 5th title. Then when all the firebird bandwagoneers jumo over you can get some money for it

Found a GStar Tern with a "Team Innova" stamp at the course today. Still had the sticker on the rim and looked to be field thrown for maybe 1 round. I assume they give these to the Innova sponsored players? I've been out of the loop for a few years and just getting back into disc golf, so I have no idea if this is worth anything or not. Any ideas?

WljGbc6.jpg

Found a GStar Tern with a "Team Innova" stamp at the course today. Still had the sticker on the rim and looked to be field thrown for maybe 1 round. I assume they give these to the Innova sponsored players? I've been out of the loop for a few years and just getting back into disc golf, so I have no idea if this is worth anything or not. Any ideas?

WljGbc6.jpg

That looks like an X-Out to me, I'd guess stock price if you're lucky, probably less.

Status
Not open for further replies.