• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is Your Favorite Disc of All Time

The comet is my friend. If i don't use it to drive then it definately saves me from the crappy shot i made driving with another disc. Its my go to for any (BH) shot in the 100-275 foot range.

Star Beast. I have heard more people ask "Nice line. What disc was that?" when I throw it then any other disc. I have an X Out that is just magic. I actually left it the other day when playing and the group behind us came up and said "One of you guys drop a Star Beast"? I would probably have lost sleep if I lost that puppy.

I almost said Pro Katana. How come nobody has said Katana yet? I played a round with 2 guys I hadn't met the other day. One guy had a Champ Katana, One had a Star Katana, and I was throwing the Pro.

KATANA!!!!!

My 18 year old beat up 180gm. DX Stingray. I can perform miracles with that thing when I need to get outa trouble.

Echo Star Wraith, 170g. Simply, everything over 300 feet it does it all and does it smoothly. Anything 200 and under, it is the Ridge, hands down nothing comes close to what the Ridge can do.

it was thundercat elite Z wildcat

think it will easily become crystal z Buzzz, although now looking at post above me I think I can have the two favorites!

DX Rancho Roc

There are a lot of really great discs. At the moment I'm liking my JK Aviars better than an overflow supply of great Rocs, but if we're voting all-time, then Rocs have to be my fav.

Kind of surprised by all the Buzz votes, especially compared to Roc votes. My choice is definitely ROC! I can get my ROC to hold any line (even a new one). If it's a very windy day my ROC will double for my long range putter (IMO it feels better, and fly's better as a putter than my buzz). If I had to do a 1 disc round...ROC. If I had to deliver a baby on the side of the road...ROC.;)

Latest posts