• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is your favorite disc that you found?

Lately it seems I've been finding discs every day I play. Grabbed an old bar stamp Leopard and a fresh DX Sidewinder with the price tag still on it. Not the greatest but can't beat the price. That's the 10th or 11th dx leopard I've found since I started playing. Don't know what it is about them but I'm always coming across Leopards.

I return the discs I find, and if they are no name (i post on local forum for guessing game) or the guy doesnt want it back i give it to a noob

does it matter how long something is under the water to affect its flight

yes and no star and esp no z and champ no but dx and elite x will get very dome in cold whether i am talking freezing.

I have found three that i like to throw. First was a really cool pro valk, the guy lived in KC and just said keep it so now i use it for loooong hyzer flips. Second was a nicely seasoned champ beast with no ink. Last has been a nice flat 12x champ firebird with no ink. I had never thrown a fb before finding this one and have been loving it.

I don't know if it's the water, light or algae, but champ and star discs I pull out of the water feel more broken in than usual, I love them. Me and my friends have always joked about sitting discs in a bucket of pond water on our roof to break them in quicker.

The one with your moms number on it was by far the best.

She keeps tossing that thing on my lawn just so I will call her.

Found a tie-dyed 10x KC Pro Cheetah near the practice basket at my local course. No name, but a faded nick name. I asked around to see if anyone knew who it was.
It flies great and I've won several CTP's with it. I love the KC Pro Cheetah so much that I've accumulated several backups at considerable expense.

Tee!

I am lucky enough to have found the power of tee! In the suburban disc golf jungle. Teebird and Teerex have improved my arsenal tremendously. If you treat the disc golf course with respect, disc god will grant you good disc juju with rad finds

I find a lot of discs. mostly crap...heres what ive found in the past couple months that DIDNT have a phone/name written on it.

3x polaris ls
1x tyedye orion
flick...
champion monster
champion groove
viking

-stuff i actually use that I found...-
Brand new star destroyer
brand new kc eagle
2 tyedye champion valks
champion valk (actually traded someone for a champ wraith)
2 champion beasts
custom died champ boss
champion boss
champion xcal
2x dx wraiths

thats all I can remember heh...I just realized how much that actually is..geez.

Untagged 161 Champion Orc, who'da thought something that light could still be stable enough to be workable. It`s one of my go to drivers now.

And a 174 Champion Beast, I don`t throw it much anymore too heavy but it made me appreciate it enough for hammer throws that I picked up a 169 Star one as part of a players pack and I`m rocking it hard, it`s found a place in the bag immediately for maximum finessed distance, as well as the occasional OH.

Last edited:
The second disc I've ever owned was a blue esp buzzz I found at a local course (unsigned)

many months later - buzzz love for life!

A Champ Beast in 166. It only has a name on it and no contact info. I asked around on the course a few times and never ran into the owner. I can not bring myself to throw it for some reason. Maybe someday I will run into the owner and then I can send it home.

Lately it seems I've been finding discs every day I play. Grabbed an old bar stamp Leopard and a fresh DX Sidewinder with the price tag still on it. Not the greatest but can't beat the price. That's the 10th or 11th dx leopard I've found since I started playing. Don't know what it is about them but I'm always coming across Leopards.

I find Valkyries.

Last year I think I found 15 and this year probably close to ten.

Either a Harmony Hills Huck Dynamic Discs Glow Firebird, a Nate Doss signed Boss, or a 10x KC Pro Banshee Double Stamp second run.

i found a champion spider today. im glad because i needed a new mid

Latest posts