• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is your most underrated disc you carry?

JLS

Along with my previous endorsement of Mako by Innova, I have to go with this awesome straight flyer from Millenium.

The JLS will go wherever you aim it and stay straight the whole way there. If you want to add hyzer or anhyzer, it will do whatever you tell it to do.

Great disc.

MY best friend

My beat up DX Wolf.

It came in the starter pack I got when I started playing, and has been Steady Eddie for me, making the cut every time I get something else new.

I regularly commend it for being a "good dog", or berate it for being a "bad dog"!

It'll be a sad day if I lose that one...

GROOVE AND MONARCH!!1 other people find these to my crap but when you only max throw at about 330ft, i find i can get them to have a nice S-Hook and get alot of glide out of both of them

I think the D Buzzz often gets overlooked for other plastics. It's really a very straight disc; and when it beats in, it turns over pretty reliably or holds a nice anny without any attempt to fight back. Plus the grip feels really good.

Aerobie Epic.

When I pull the epic out of the bag it usually gets a response like, "What is that thing?" or "You really throw an epic?" Then I proceed to throw a barrel-roll thumber 350-400ft. Many people claim it is unreliable but I can park it within a 30ft circle about 90% of the time.

I would say the only 2 underrated discs currently in the bag would be DGA Squall and an ABC flying squirrel although the squirrel may be coming out in the near future can't get it to fly quite as consistent as i want

The Innova Wolf I thought was a great disc until i beat the crap out of it and it got really flippy on me to the point i couldn't control it

Everything in my bag either is or was fashionable at one time. That's not why I carry them, it just happens to have worked out that way.

I think my lineup is going to change somewhat drastically very soon though.

\/\/

I'm an idiot.

DRAGON. I carry a DRAGON almost all the time. It is a FANTASTIC disc. Fast enough to go the distance of a teebird, understable enough to get a sweet S line, and with enough fade to come back at the end. The Dragon has saved me a lot of points on the course.

Not to mention that it damn well floats!

\/\/

169 champ panther. i found it in a lake, no ink on it, and it flies dead straight with no turn or fade at the end. i can get this disc to do whatever i want and can get it to fly dead straight up to about 350 feet

well, i throw a lot of common discs, but the least talked about one, as far as these threads go, is my wasp. won;t flip in the wind much at all, but still fades late. Will also not flip straigh with slight hyzer, but will hold the line right out of my hand exactly as planned and then add the fade at the end.