• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is your putter lineup?

right now im testing Omega SS's so its a lil different but i carry...

3x Omega SS (seasoned/beat/fresh) as my putting /outside the circle/ practice putters
2x KC Pro Aviars (beat/fresh) as my upshot and driving putters
1x ESP Zone ... more like a mid but i use it for utility shots,flicks,flex,skips, you name it lol

I carry at least 4 Aviars in the bag.My main putter is a Yeti, I use a KC Pro for drives, a Star BB for approaches, and a super beat DX Glow for Annys.

2 Special Edition Rhynos:

1 Rancho mold for driving, wind, hyzers, rollers, ect. (stiff and stable)
1 puddletop Ontario mold for most putts, anhyzers (soft and less stable)

.... I also carry 3 more Ontario puddletops in the side pocket for 21 and practice.

Medium Ion (main putter & slowly becoming used for anything up to 100'-150' out)
SS Warlock (short approaches, used to be my main putter until the Ion came along)
Ringer (all sorts of shots & putting on windy days....one of my favorite discs!)

I carry 3 special edition soft rhynos(2 red 1 orange) because I usually play 21 to warm up and like them to be the same feel so I am used to all of them. I just putt with one when playing. I have a couple of others on my wall (blue s.e. and a red s.e.) for when the ones in my bag wear out.

Organic Magic-putting out to about 100' or so
SS Magic-understable approaches and drives
ESP Zeppelin-stable approaches and drives
KC Aviar-stable/slightly overstable approaches and drives

i carry 2

primary putter for non-windy days is my chains aviar. its one of the softer ones and a little understable. my secondary putter or primary when its kinda windy or if i have a in-your-face headwind is my stiff 10x aviar. those two compliment each other well for me. when it is really windy and im putting in a crosswind i usually use a gator.

I carry two and a half putters :)

172 APX Swirl: 99% of my putting is done with this disc. Super straight, grippy, but firm.

170 Wizard Eraser: For super windy days and putting outside 30 to 40 ft.

CE Classic Roc: This is the "half", since I really don't use it for putting, but more for my upshots. I just like the thinner profile, because it has a better feel for me when I fan grip and have to put some power to it.

Primary putter is a medium Ridge

Beat to death DX small bead- used mostly for getting out of trouble, floaty layups and long jump putts

Yeti- Long upshots and driver

4xJk- Same as Yeti, still carry it but phased it out of play with the yeti

New Yeti - Main putter and straight driver
Beat Yeti - Jump putts, approaches, turnover drives and putter rollers (my favorite shot ever)
New KC Aviar - 11x or 10x, both are fighting for spots in the bag. Overstable drives, FH approaches, etc.

I carry 4 wizards:

168g Original Proto wizard for putting only
174g Soft "bubble stamp" wizard - very old, very beat up - used for touch shots and turnovers
174g Organic Proto wiz - seasoned - very straight flyer
173g Soft (yet firm) - new - overstable

Westside Swan for about everything inside of 100' or so.
Grip Pure for drives and approaches
Premium Jokeri for high winds, utility shots or big hyzer approaches.

soft 171g DGR-stamped green Ion - main putter

soft 167 white Ion - driving/approaches

2 medium Ions: Opaque first run for putting, new Proton for driving

2 11x champion aviars for main putting and driving.
2 chains aviars for utility and anny shots/drives.
I really like the 11x aviars, very predictable flight and I like the way they feel in my hand for putts.

FLX Challenger - main putter, also used on short drives (150' or less)
FLX Buzzz - it's not just for mid shots! functions well as a long range putter, and for putting on a hyzer
(3) Soft Banger GT - purchased shortly after I started playing, one was my main putter until I got the Challenger, these only get used for putting practice now (that would change if Discraft offered them in FLX plastic)

Latest posts