• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What mold do you have the most aces with?

skybird

Eagle Member
I got an ace today (275 feet or so). It was my 5th ace with a Firebird. Although I drive with putters and mids quite often I have still gotten the majority of my aces with a Firebird. It got me to wondering what discs that you guys/girls have gotten aces with most often. Feel free to share...

I have 11
1st roc
2nd 150 gazelle
3rd boss
4th max
5th max
6th drone
7th xcal for 1200$ - 415ft
8th groove (I know)
9th - I can't remember
10th wasp
11th wasp

My last couple were with strikers and most of my aces are with fairway drivers.

Cheers - Koffee

I have an infinity way tie with zero for everything :'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''(

^^ same, but a large majority of my chains/baskets have been with my roc, a few with my aviar P&A, and one other with a roadrunner (which i lost today:[).

I hate all you Ace bastards.

I have way too many metal hits. Who cars?? Big deal!

ZERO aces. But my thumber ace is due. Maybe this weekend.... To be continued...

^^^^ It is just a matter of time time before you guys get your first ace. The first one is the hardest. I am by no means trying to rub it in. I just assumed that the majority of aces come with mids and putters. I am curious if others get most of their aces with Drivers like myself... Overstable mids seem to be the trend so far. Thanks for the input. Keep em coming.

Last edited:
One with a Buzzz and one with a Wizard. Most of my metal hits have been with a Wizard though.

Two of my three aces were with a buzz. The first an elite Z, the second a Z. Most of my metal hits have been Aviars. Only one of the Aviars stuck.

4 with Roc's. 3 of those on San Marino's, and 1 on a rancho. I've also got 3 with TL's so they can't be counted out.

2 of my 3 are with the same Opto River, and the other was with an old Kite my dad gave me when I just started and hardly knew what I was doing.

Latest posts