• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What putter do you use?

I would say so far this year 70% of my putts have been made with a Drone. In the last 4 events that number is more like 90%.

Initially I started using it in a VERY windy tournament but the next weekend I just kept using it because it felt better in my hand than my putters. Since then I have been using them at home in practice and will keep on using them until it stops working.

for beginners or people who are trying to revamp their putting, i recommend a more neutral disc. wizards, kc aviars, etc. are great for throwing and for players who are already have a good putting routine and make percentage at shorter distances. for those with less experience and/or more to work on, discs like that have less glide and more low speed fade that make learning more difficult (in my opinion). a super beat version of a disc like that can work well, but there are plenty of discs out there that fly closer to that out of the box. my recommendations are usually pna aviar, magnet, or warlock.

Just throwing my 2 cents in but I am a huge proponent of the D-P2's from discmania. Great rim depth, slightly overstable, Nice driving putter in premium plastic and nice predictable flight inside the circle.