• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What States/Countries Have You Played In?

Daffron24

Par Member
Bronze level trusted reviewer
I'm curious to see how many states and what states/countries people have played in. The two achievements for states played and countries played is pretty cool, but I wonder how many people have gold or diamond in either of these?

324 courses in 2 Countries, here and Canada, (Bronze)
and 21 States: (Gold)
AZ, CA, CO, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, MI, MN, MS, NV, NC, OH, OK, PA, TN, UT, VA, WV, WI

126 courses in 1 country, here.
and 22 States: (Gold)
CO, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, ME, MI, MN, MO, NJ, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, PA, SD, TN, VT, VA, WY

60 Courses played, 45 Courses in Texas alone, 3 Countries (US, Canada, & Switzerland), and 6 States (AZ, AR, NV, PA, TN, & TX).

53+ courses in 4 states, one country. North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, and Florida.

I have played in a whopping one country and 5 states: Alabama, Colorado, Texas, Washington, and Wyoming.

However, I have 69 of my 104 courses played in Texas, which if it had been on the east coast would count for like 5 states by itself. Oh well, that's what happens when you're raised in the west.

It's gonna be impossible to stay ahead of Mashnut and harr and those guys; I can see that already. You guys need to begin producing a BIG family soon; to tie you down! :)

472 courses played (officially, there are quite a few more unofficial) in 37 states; two countries (Canada).

I tend to play good courses I've already played as often as I can; which slows me down on the new courses and states to some degree (I haven't added a new state in a number of years). For instance, I've been to Lemon Lake three times this year, High Bridge twice, Blue Ribbon a couple of times, and looks like I may be headed there this weekend also. Quad Cities three times last year, Centralia three times last year, etc.... I was at a private near home, for the sixth time this year, yesterday...gonna be one of the top ten is Wisconsin soon. Lots of local course work as well.

To put Hysell's accomplishments is perspective...I've only played PDGA tournies in two states. Though I've been at PDGA tournies in a number of states. One of my earliest experiences was to be at the Pennsylvania State Championships and see those guys working their magic. Inspired me a great deal in my early days of play....(Tinicum, I believe).

I just got back from Rockford, IL, where I played Anna Page East and West, giving me 33 courses played in 5 states (WI, MI, IL, IA, CA), in just over 1 year of playing.

Indiana, Wisconsin, Michigan, Californ-I-A.

And Antarctica. :|