• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What was the first disc you ever threw?

I bought four discs when I first started playing. The first was pearly pre-Barry Leopard, of course then it was just a champ leopard, and I still have and use it on a regular basis. I also bought a DX Spider and an 11x Champ Aviar. I have both, but use neither. Last one was a DX Cheetah (POGO misprint) and an old roommate of mine borrowed it without permission and I never saw it again.

Peninsula-o-goose poop....:wall:. I played there today and it was pretty dry for Riverside.

Z Avenger SS for first disc, which I lost at Flip City last summer with my phone number on it. :mad:

I call it "Goose S*** Island" although it isn't an island.

My first disc was a 169 Star Firebird. In the used disc bin for 6.00 at Final 9 located right on site at Shady Oaks DGC in Orangevale CA. It was probably 8 or 9/10 and is still probably a good 7/10 if I wipe the dirt and muck off of it. It's hanging on my wall so I don't lose it. :)

150g Pink DX Leopard - Buddy's GF shanked this into a ravine, never to return
150g White DX Shark - Gave it to a friend
150g Yellow DX Aviar P&A - Let a friend borrow it...last year :\
170g Fly-Dyed Champ Sidewinder - Left it at the course after a practice drive :doh:

They're all gonzo. I just hope they're happy wherever they are now :(

I bought a DX Eagle, DX Valkyrie, and DX Shark all at the same time. I was usually drunk when I threw them, mostly against trees, so I can't remember if I liked them or not. :|

i'll always rember my elite z mrv. not the old top/bottom stamp, but an older stamp with just one thin line of text on top. still have it, big chunk taken out of the rim from when this sk*nk threw it out of a moving vehicle.

Whamo 86 mold, still have it, don't throw it any more. A patent pend Aero was second and I still carry it in my main bag and use it for touch annies.

My parents bought me an Areobie Sharpshooter #2 a few years ago, it was terrible. my first real disc was a DX Valk.

i no longer have either of them, but i don't remember losing them. hmmm...

Yeah I remember it but I don't really remember what it was.
It was what ever discs were for sale at the Philmont Scout Ranch store (Cimarron, NM).
It was white and light and flat and probably had some sort of Philmont stamp.
In my brain I remember it feeling like a Cheetah feels in my hand today.
Who knows. We all lost them in the woods and had to buy new ones when we got back from out trek.
I then lost it in the woods in WI. I'd love to have on as a keepsake.
If anyone's going hiking in NM, let me know, I want ya to pick me up something in the gift shop. ;)

175 dx leopard, a shark, and an aviar. lost the leopard in water hazard, gave the shark back to a friend, and still have the aviar. its in my lady's bag now

Latest posts