• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What was the first disc you ever threw?

Yep it was a DX cobra that I lost the first time I threw it. I replaced it with a tye-dye champ teebird that I still throw more than any other disc in my bad three years later.

Bought three discs to start off. I had NO idea what I was doing*, other than I figured it would be wise to get a putter, midrange, and driver. Fair nuff.

I went to the local MC Sports and picked up the following:
171g Groove
180g KC Pro Roc
168g Dx Aviar

Of the three, I only still have the Aviar, but I only use it for putter practice nowadays. The Groove got stolen while on the course :)mad:) and I threw the Roc into a lake in Michigan :)(). It was very nicely seasoned too. :\

*Not much has changed. :D

Red DX Roc with a Green Stamp. It lies somewhere in the woods by my house in Hickory. Might find her again one day.

Red S-line Scream
White DX Roc
Orange x Putt'r

Still have all three, but they rarely get used.

it was a star eagle-x and i loved i kept it for 2 years and then lost it in some poisonous stuff I got welps all over my legs and had to finally give up i sure miss the sex <<that was the abreviation on the disc :(:(

DX Purple Teerex. it went in riverside and I spent 20 minutes looking for it. I now miss it.

white DX leopard 172. should've stuck with that one for longer than i did. a good friend has it now and still throws it

DX Purple Teerex. it went in riverside and I spent 20 minutes looking for it. I now miss it.

That's where I lost my beloved KC pro Roc.

We need to drain that frickin' lake. :D

My friend that introduced me to the game gave me a driver. The first one I bought was a putter. 162 dx aviar..... it's been my out of trouble putter and is still in my bag. I've come to realize that I hardly use it and i'm probably going to replace it with a a newer jk to season or something more stable to drive with.

Latest posts