• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What was the first disc you ever threw?

My first disc was a champ valk that was given to me the first time I went to a course. I lost it in a ditch.

The first discs I bought were: dx wraith, dx eagle, dx shark, and dx aviar. I still have all of them except the eagle which I threw over a fence and never found. The wraith is beat so I don't use it, the shark is on my wall because I got an ace with it in my first tournament and I got everyone on the card to sign it (didn't actually stop using it until it was beat to the point that it was really touchy), the aviar is still in my bag even after my mom's puppy chewed on it.

first disc i threw champ boss yeah yeah thats why my form sucks

first i bought champ monarch, dx wolf, dx aviar
monarch and wolf traded/ sold the aviar is around somewhere i think my bro has it even though he doesn't play

why is there 2 of the exact same thread going on at once? jls was my first addiction, lost that, found a pro line rhyno in a hootchie's back seat while gettin busy, stole and startin throwin that as my lone soldier. still got it, still throw it. dont know what happened of the hootchie, who cares anyway, still got that broad's disc and thats what matters.

I actually did a decent job of picking my first 3 even though I had little idea what I was doing

Champ Sidewinder
Champ Coyote
DX Rhyno

all yellow. lol

I still have 3 of my first four discs. I got a Innova KC Pro Aviar,DX Goblin, DX Viking, and a Discraft Tracker Elite X. I lost the Viking in a water hazard years ago. The Aviar still gets some play, but it's not my go to putter anymore, the Tracker I never liked too much, and the Goblin is going on the wall in the "man cave".

i dont think i have any of these anymore :( bought a set of 4 to start
white DX TeeRex
White DX Leopard
Orange DX Roc
White DX Polecat

Pink Z buzzz because someone suggested it (Thank you, thank you, thank you). I still have it in the bag, still my favorite disc. Beat to crap, but lazer straight now.

This is my first order from discgolfcenter. I threw the Viking maybe twice and then my buddy threw it on top of a roof (needless to say it was a terrible throw) nearby the course. I still have the skeeter, but I no longer throw it because it's 151g and beat to hell. Looking back, I would say I did pretty good with my choices for being a noob. Although, two months later I bought a destroyer, because they were the newest fastest thing.

Skeeter Innova , DX , First Run , 151 , Yellow 1 @ $6.99
Viking Innova , Champion , Standard , 164 , Green 1 @ $12.99
Mini Driver Innova , DX , Standard , Golf Weight , White 1 @ $1.99

My friend that introduced me to Disc Golf gave me a Traffic Cone Orange Cobra. I lost it quick, but I still use Cobra's to this day for straight mid-range shots and I even use it to putt in the wind

My 1st disc made for disc golf was a Whamo Midnight Flyer #6. I still have it, hanging on the wall. If you want to see it and some other old school discs check out my old school discs folder in my social profile.

The first disc that I ever threw that was designed for disc golf was a Whamo Midnight Flyer #6. I still have it hanging on the wall. If you want to see it and other old school discs check out my social profile/old school discs folder.

Deja vu!

My first was a DX beast that one of my friends gave me.. I threw that into a pond after 3 rounds and then went to purchase my own discs... I bought a DX Wraith and an XD. I still have and throw both.

↑Not a double post! I posted in both threads right before the merge!