• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What would you throw???

For me (LHBH) this feels like an F7 all day. Throw it flat to slightly hyzer and let it turn over. If I'm the OP, I think the escape or teebird should work nicely, I feel like they don't need to room to the right to flight properly.

mos def a z buzzz or a flippy fairway driver with a slight to moderate hyzer

Agreed, majority of people on the internet can throw a putter 350 but in real life they would be lucky to hit 250, or maybe one time they threw their putter down hill 350. Can I actually throw a putter 350 - Yes, but why in the heck would I go full power on a 350' shot when I can throw a mid at it.

Agreed. My scores have gone down once i stopped caring about throwing the slowest disc i could thorw there. now i throw TONS of mids where i was throwing putter, fairways when i was throwing mids, and whadya know, my accuracy has increased and scores have gone down. (so much more accuracy throwing 60% instead of 90%)

likely Roc3 for me, or if lower ceiling maybe my new teebird or even my straight firebirdor maybe my straight teebird, and just try to land straight to give myself a look at deuce from the side. You don't always have to curve around things, sometimes just a straight shot is your friend.