• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What Would Your Signature Disc Be?

Dx wraith in tye die and a type of clear color similar to champ. Love them to death my old faithfull after it hits a few trees.

My new Sparkle Saint. Can't remember the last time I fell for a disc this quickly.
I'd take a Halo too, if Jesper will part with it.

Factor II XE Leopard

by the time i am contributing to disc golf with my frisbee performance, innova (a wholly owned subsidiary of nike) will be selling a line of grippy indestructible reengineered CE plastic, and every model will be available with varying in-mold pre-wear from the factory. this will be a cold day in hell but the Factor II XE Leopard is a must-have for any tight course.

Factor II XE Leopard

by the time i am contributing to disc golf with my frisbee performance, innova (a wholly owned subsidiary of nike) will be selling a line of grippy indestructible reengineered CE plastic, and every model will be available with varying in-mold pre-wear from the factory. this will be a cold day in hell but the Factor II XE Leopard is a must-have for any tight course.

sadly your sarcastic prediction will probably end up being 75% truth.
I would buy a Zamson XE Leopard

If it were my favorite disc or the disc I use most, it would be an aviar, roc, or tee bird. However, Innova needs to sell its latest drivers, so Blizzard Destroyer, I'm sure, and that is one I actually use when the stars align.

I'd have to go with a Champion Rhyno. I use that disc more than anything else. Runner up would be a Star TL.

Well my last name is North sooo... Id have to go with a Westside Northman. That thing is a hyzer flip machine. Or throw it flat and let her fade SOOOOOO far right. I can't throw a forehand to save my life, so the Northman gets used for those dogleg right shots in the 350 ft range.

Latest posts