• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What's NEVER leaving your bag?

Maybe a brinster teebird. I honestly dont think there is anything out there that hasn't been effectively recreated by another company. The only thing I know for sure I could never give up are my old TLs, but that is mostly sentimental. its such a great time for plastic right now, there are probably a dozen molds Ive tried in the last couple of years that I would be happy to bag if I ever got away from my staples for some reason.

Almost a year later...

RW Aviars still never leaving as my putting putter (though an Electron Proxy would get a try out based on the Neutron I've been messing with).
Glo Flx Buzzz is even more solidly in the bag after finally securing 3 reasonably priced back ups.
And Envy has been added to the never leaving the bag group as my driving putter.

I dont have a disc that I think is irreplacable. By now there are so many companies that they are more or less cpoying each others best discs all over the board.

1. 172g 10x Teebird - Only driver I truly trust backhand..

2. 175g Blowfly - It works for me!

3. 175g Star Whippet-X - Great disc especially when wells seasoned.

4. 173g CE Firebird - FX that flies like a sidewinder but wont flip and roll. Probably most irreplaceable.

5. 171g Star Destroyer - I carry three blue ones that all weigh the same.

When the weather takes a turn for the worse I reach for a Firebird

Forget his playing, I just want that Kewpie doll cow lick atop his head.

Lol. Id have to say I don't get that into copying Paul McBeth. I'm too cheap to even rock a fade bag. I got a bass pro shop bag with pvc guts lol. Works really well though for any one looking to trying to make a cheap home made bag check youtube out

Pro-D Banger GT. Nothing feels as perfect in my hand for putting as this disc. I've been working on my spin putt and this disc is great for it. Nothing else like it.

S-PD
Pre Barry champ Leo's
Rocs of all flavors
Wizard

All others can be replicated.