• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What's NEVER leaving your bag?

A really put a lot of thought into this...

Z Drone
a big bead Aviar of some sort

---

firebird and qjls just miss the cut
comet might become irreplaceable.. need more time with it

Classic Blend 175 Warden
Classic 175 Warden

First two putters I fell in love with and had confidence in, plus they have nicely colored stamps on their charcoal beautyness

Mine is prolly just the Z Buzzz. I've tried to kick it out of the bag several times but it just keeps finding its way back in. It's just so versatile, especially when it still has all of its stability.

KC Pro Roc is the only other one that comes to mind. A beat pro roc is a special thing.

Blowfly
King Cobra
*DS
Champ Beast
Champ Boss

Going without any one of those in my bag seems wrong. I miss those dearly when I lose one. I've dove in 40-50 degree water for almost an hour at times to find some of those discs.

Mine is prolly just the Z Buzzz. I've tried to kick it out of the bag several times but it just keeps finding its way back in. It's just so versatile, especially when it still has all of its stability.
It's funny, I thought the same thing but then I took the Buzzz out to give my Champ Roc3 a try and I am never looking back! I love the Buzzz and have made some great shots with it (including my only ace) but I feel like it kept turning too much when I'd want it to come back. The Roc3 is able to carve all the lines I need and still has stability for a dependable finish.

For me the answer is:

Star Teebird. I love this disc, it's my bread and butter fairway.
Star Starfire. Great OS driver for me (plus it's tennis ball colored with a metallic purple stamp!).
Roc3. As stated above. Mini Teebird?

I wanted to add another disc but really I'm not married to any others. I'll probably switch everything up at some point.

It's funny, I thought the same thing but then I took the Buzzz out to give my Champ Roc3 a try and I am never looking back! I love the Buzzz and have made some great shots with it (including my only ace) but I feel like it kept turning too much when I'd want it to come back. The Roc3 is able to carve all the lines I need and still has stability for a dependable finish.

For me the answer is:

Star Teebird. I love this disc, it's my bread and butter fairway.
Star Starfire. Great OS driver for me (plus it's tennis ball colored with a metallic purple stamp!).
Roc3. As stated above. Mini Teebird?

I wanted to add another disc but really I'm not married to any others. I'll probably switch everything up at some point.

I have a Roc III too that I really like, but mine does not glide as well as my Buzzz does. I use it when it's windy instead of the Buzzz. I agree that once a Buzzz starts getting flippy, I get a new one. For flippy shots, I use a seasoned KC Pro Roc.

I haven't been playing all that long (less than a year), but these are the two discs that I certainly couldn't do without at this point.

Champ Teebird
Neutron Motion

Both are absolute staples to my game.

S-PD
Pre Barry champ Leo's
Rocs of all flavors
Wizard

All others can be replicated.

I had a pre Barry champ Leopard that was great. I lost it on the one *water* hazard on my course off a bad tree kick. I had only had it for about 2 weeks. It was a great disc, but I don't want to shell out the money for another.

Z Buzzz's are the only discs that have stayed in my bag since I started playing. Everything else changes. Sure, there are molds that I can say that I won't ever take out...but I really don't know for sure, depends on how my game develops. But I can guarantee that Buzzz's will never come out.

Wanna have fun with this thread? Go back to the beginning and look at what people say will never leave the bag. Compare with what's in their sig now. :D

We are in the golden age of plastic. Too many choices to declare anything 100% safe.

Wanna have fun with this thread? Go back to the beginning and look at what people say will never leave the bag. Compare with what's in their sig now. :D

We are in the golden age of plastic. Too many choices to declare anything 100% safe.

So correct :thmbup:
Everyone is trying to create the "Destroyer Killer", "The Longer Teebird", "The 11x KC Replica" and I for one LOVE it. Plastic whore for life.

Zone, Firebird and Destroyer. Cliché right? Cannot play without those 3.

Funny I was doing exactly that last night and was going to post the same thing. The OP only has 1 of 5 left in the sig. The Fuse.

Apparently I haven't posted in this thread yet. I would say the one disc that will never leave would be a Champ Firebird. Everything else is negotiable.

Spider. And an Orc that doesn't belong to me but the owner insists i keep in there.

I love to bump this thread.
probably nova and fuse for me (at the moment).