• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What's NEVER leaving your bag?

I'd like to point out that the thread is about what will never leave your bag, not which discs you currently really like in your bag. If you have a "maybe" or an "unless" in there, then the disc doesn't qualify, so don't list it.

For me, it's a Star Gator and an ESP Buzzz. Even though I throw a mostly Prodigy bag right now, those 2 will remain forever.

For me, it's my

Champ Teebird that is super beat in
Star Teerex that is also super beat in
Cryztal Stalker
LE Z Drone &
Soft Challenger

Seeing as the title doesn't specify discs...my golden retriever is never leaving the bag.

After a month or so of trying new bag set ups, all new discs, and being to the point where I have three completely different bags I am alternating between, I can honestly say no disc is guaranteed to always be in my bag.

JOKERi is guaranteed, I only carry one of them, but I have two 1st run premiums sitting around for backup in case I dunk one in some water or lose one or something.

So much better than a Rhyno, and that Prodiscus premium plastic rules over all.

edit: i've been carrying Rivers for a long time too, but I agree with you, the Stag and Fury and QOLF are just 'molds i'm really liking right now'

I'm now up to 6 of those Premo JOKERis so I'm still standing by that one.

Most of those molds are still in, but the QOLF is gone. However, i'm getting a 1.1 SOLF soon to compare to the crazy 1.3 QOLF I had.

I've got an Aviar from my first ever disc order. It's super-soft, floppy plastic, warped and throws like a brick. If I want a guaranteed drain from 20' and in, even in the wind, that's the one I throw. If I need any spin or glide, no way. However, it's staying with me as long as I play. I sold my original Archangel and regret it. That one takes me back to how terrible I used to be, but is actually an incredibly useful tool.

After a month or so of trying new bag set ups, all new discs, and being to the point where I have three completely different bags I am alternating between, I can honestly say no disc is guaranteed to always be in my bag.

I'll agree to that. Forever is a long time to keep a mold in your bag.

Prodigy M2 (It's such a good midrange that has a great grip, perfect control. I feel more confident with it than I have with any other mid...sadly including my buzzz and aftershock)
Prodigy M4 (Same reasons, but smoothly understable)
Discraft Avenger SS (Very easy to use, nice glide, great for hyzer flip straight, or anhyzer routes that hold with a fade at the end)
Innova CFE Gazelle Been loving this lately. It's a little understable now after some trees, but its a great, true straight disc. fast-ish, but still doesnt get squirrely. sometimes I put with it if I need to go uphill.

Every other disc depends on the course. All good discs that I love. But some courses need short, tight, wood/trees type discs. while others are open and distance.
The diff between carry Roadrunner to a Nuke.

ESP Comets - use these for hyzer flips, turnovers and everything in between. Three in my bag at all times.

Firebird - beat to hell 11x gummy and 12x faf champ always in my bag.

Forces - keep a newish Z, semi old ESP and a beat to hell ESP.

These three molds account for like 99% of all my shots ;)

Also working wasps into my bag. Have a new X overstable and beat up hyzer flip/turnover X wasp. Really liking these. Anyone else love their ESP comets?

Any Midrange or Putter. Right now I woud have a hard time to decide between Pure and Judge.

Latest posts