• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What's NEVER leaving your bag?

The Drone is taking a hiatus because I'm having fun with a Breaker and Shock but it'll always be in my "full" bag (only been carrying 5 or 6 discs since the fall).

QJLS' got the boot - decided to sell off my older ones and the Crave is just magic. Happy medium between the JLS and an OLF, both of which I love.

Surprised I didn't mention the Buzzz. It has left and come back many times because I enjoy throwing new molds - I'm done benching them anymore. Drones and Buzzz' most definitely. If I ever lose my Crave I'll try Patriots just out of curiosity (in hand they feel just like a JLS) but don't know if either of them can truly replace what QJs had in my heart:rolleyes:

Z Nuke - Powerhouse driver. Hangs in the air which allows S-curves to go a very long way. Perfect when they break in to the slight hyzer to S-curve flight. Nothing I've thrown can match the glide and predictablity

Mcpro aviar - Go to putter for about a year and I just love them.

R-pro Pig - Piggy! Overstable when it's new (Zone but better grip). Straight to stable when it breaks in a little bit and will eventually become a nice straight flyer. Perfect for anyone in any state of disrepair

the first putter i ever bought was a dx aviar. i still have it in the bag. its beat to piss. never leaving until i break it

Aviars and Stingrays, pretty much for sure.

After that, probably the OLF.

Other than those, no mold is 100% safe as my game matures. :p

As of today I can say that the Soft Banger GT, Wasp and Buzzz are the only discs that are 100% safe. I really like checking out discs that I haven't tried before so everything else in my bag could be replaced. I plan on picking up a Champion Valkyrie but I don't think that will knock anything else out. If I like it I will go back up to 9 molds.

Seasoned KC Aviar, Champ Glow Gator and Metal flake Firebird are the only truly safe discs in my bag. Everything else could be modified. Even the Rocs.

Ah yes, I need to include my Flat Champion max weight Firebird and heavy Z Stalkers. Both so dependable. To edit post #393 I'll have to say my Soft Banger GT, Wasp, Buzzz, Stalker and Firebird are not leaving my bag. Couldn't picture my game without those 5 discs. All others are open to change.

I can't see playing rounds without some kind or Firebird in the bag.

Wizards, Teebirds and Rocs would be close but I've played rounds where I found another disc to be capable.

The Tachyon I have is pretty awesome and I will throw it until I can't anymore. Probably won't find many more of them though, will probably have to switch to Vipers or Drones for that shot when the time comes.

I can't see playing rounds without some kind or Firebird in the bag.

Wizards, Teebirds and Rocs would be close but I've played rounds where I found another disc to be capable.

Agreed on the firebird. I don't use it a ton, but when you need to go left hard, there is none other like it.

A teebird of some sort will likely always be in my bag (3 in there currently).

Wizards, Firebirds, and Buzzzes have been safely tucked away for years. Now it's just Firebirds and Wizards. Discraft needs to step up their game in the lightweight arena.