• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] What's next on your MVP (or Axiom) wishlist?

have not thrown a wasp in years. vector is very similar to a slightly domey roc3 though.

I remember wasps being pretty flat and maybe more of a blunt nose.

Pretty similar in flight and agree with Aim on the feel. It might not fade as hard as a fresh Wasp but its doesn't turn, even in a stiff headwind. I haven't worn a vector in yet so I don't know how it fares then.

Agree, Tensor is sweet, way under-appreciated. Throw it flat and start it to the right and it slowly fades in towards the basket. Only reason it isn't in the bag is because it's a tweener between putter and mid, and its range as a mid is limited, IMO.

So .... This is a wishlist of things we don't already have. I know I can power down discs to be more OS. I know I can throw an OS disc full power to make it longer than an OS mid. That doesn't mean there isn't a spot for a truly OS mid.

But back to the wishlist, more, I really want glow in the Axiom lineup first. With all of these recent colored glow discs from Discraft and the bluegreen glow Verdict, it would fit right in with them to do multicolored glow discs. It needs to happen.

Then make me an Axiom Stalker and I'll be in heaven. I won't even ask for an OS mid at that point.

Im trying to power down a resistor to replace my pig. Also trying an H1 but it feels weird.

Im trying to power down a resistor to replace my pig. Also trying an H1 but it feels weird.

Neither of those are going to be as controllable as a Pig at its typical distance (250 max in my experience).

Tensor/Envy combo would be your best bet. I throw the envy for any OS shots under 225 and a Tensor for anything OS up to 275 before moving into the resistor) if you work on release angle it covers all of them pretty easily.

The H1 is supposed to go 350+ feet (it's also a very hard disc to throw unless you have a ton of power) and the Resistor easily sails past 280.

MVP still doesn't make a Zone/Pig replacement, so either keep them in the bag or practice different releases with the Envy.

Neither of those are going to be as controllable as a Pig at its typical distance (250 max in my experience).

Tensor/Envy combo would be your best bet. I throw the envy for any OS shots under 225 and a Tensor for anything OS up to 275 before moving into the resistor) if you work on release angle it covers all of them pretty easily.

The H1 is supposed to go 350+ feet (it's also a very hard disc to throw unless you have a ton of power) and the Resistor easily sails past 280.

MVP still doesn't make a Zone/Pig replacement, so either keep them in the bag or practice different releases with the Envy.

I'm not looking for 250 feet usually. I want a utility disc that is so wicked beef it flies out to 100 feet and fades so hard it comes back to 85 feet.

Not really a "wish-list" item but, I need to pick me up another Atom for the bag. I really like that mold!