• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What's the most you have ever paid for a disc?

most I have ever paid was $35 for a Prodigy D1. I didn't pay for this disc but the custom stamp for the first annual Theodore Bowes Memorial. Hangs on the wall.

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87942&highlight=paid

But I've spent more on a disc since I posted in there...

$500 for an '01 and and '02 CE Roc. Both new, one 177, one 180. I was debating and debating in my head at a brewery whether on not to purchase them and my yoga instructor happened upon me and says "Brent, what's $500 in the long run?"

I think I paid $26 for a lava halo, and thats the only disc I really felt strongly enough to go after. I can't see paying 45 for glow am 2013 verdicts. That's the other disc I coveted but I gave up on those.

I really don't enjoy the collectable aspect to any of my hobbies and don't enjoy chasing or holding objects of value (of value to others...)

Last edited:
$40. For San Marino mold Q Sentinels. And I'd do it again (you got any?).

I paid $45 for a CE Leopard in 2007 or so. When I started playing again last year I sold it for about $70 and bought a bunch of new stuff at stock prices.

hqdefault.jpg

About tree fiddy.

I paid 50 for an unthrown CE TL. I thought it was a good price and I've always wanted to actually OWN a CE disc. The fact that it was mint was irresistible to me. Would I do it again? Probably not. I had enough TL's already and it was a good TL, just not anything I didn't already have. It sits in a box now. I've paid 25-40 for destroyers that I knew were going to be awesome. Sometimes paying extra is worth not having to drive to 3-4 different stores and thumb thru stacks just to MAYBE get 1 you like.

I've been playing for just under a year and I'm embarrassed to say that I've already bought around 18 new discs or so.:eek: I think the most I've paid so far for one disc was around $23 or so for a Discraft Buzzz ESP Super Color. I know it was overpriced, but at the time I thought it was super cool.

$18.99 for an MVP Shock.

I like playing and like new discs, but I refuse to pay premium prices for plastic. There are lots of great disc to be had out there at reasonable and even cheap prices. I'm not a pro and I don't wall hang or collect.

Discs are meant to be thrown, complained about, lost and then b!tched about because no one calls to return them.

Latest posts