• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What's the most you have ever paid for a disc?

I believe the most I have ever spent was $18.99 + tax for a disc at a brick & mortar store. I have never really gone after any collector discs or OOP stuff.

24$ for a non blizzard champ Zephyr.

Now whats the most I sold a disc for... (Remember when proto ions were 7.99 at marshall street? I do)

$25 several times, typically for a specific plastic blend (I like cryztal flx).

$75 for an Ontario champ Classic Roc max weight. Hard to justify other than impossible to lose, used every round and from the few I've seen beat to snot, should give me 7+ good years of use.

$75 for an Ontario champ Classic Roc max weight. Hard to justify other than impossible to lose, used every round and from the few I've seen beat to snot, should give me 7+ good years of use.

I feel so fortunate to have hoarded these before the market got so crazy. They are such a great disc, but I haven't been able to justify buying one in over 2 years.

Yea, I kept waiting for a window where the market might be flooded enough for them to drop but after 2 years of constantly rising prices, searching locally, etc., I bit the bullet. If I'm on a course with water, I pack one of the Ontario stars. Otherwise, the champ has more style points with all of its pearly, opaque goodness.

I'm still searching for any current stock disc to match its flight characteristics. The Pure is close but no cigar.

$23 for a G* Eagle-X, cause you can only get them from the pro shop, and I love the Eagle-X. Technically, my wife got it for me as a present, but I pretty much guided her movements, so it probably counts. Generally only buy throwers though, so I rarely spend more than $12.

Spent $30 for a signed Catrina Allen PA1, mainly to help fund her 2015 season, then I spent $100 for the Paul Mcbeth St Judes disc that I haven't received yet, but I am sure it will come, eventually.