• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What's the most you'd pay for a bag?

Most you'd spend on a bag...

• $50

Votes: 31 11.4%
  • $100

Votes: 67 24.6%
  • $200

Votes: 102 37.5%
  • $300

Votes: 60 22.1%
  • $400

Votes: 7 2.6%
  • $500+

Votes: 5 1.8%

• Total voters

Halcón

Free At Last
Title says it all. Assuming that you have extra cash to spend.

I normally use starter bags. But if I was going to buy a special bag, I'd go as high as $100.

How about you?

I spent 200 on my Simian, I'd buy another if this one ever wears out.

Love my DD Ranger but I won it.

I'd pay the price for a replacement if they shore up the thickness of the ripstop nylon, at least on the bottom.

I spent 200 on my Simian, I'd buy another if this one ever wears out.

How do you like that bag? Is it worth 200, why not get a grip if you are going to spend in the 200 range? How much does it weigh?

If I could pick EXACTLY what I wanted design wise, color and everything. Like a one off kind of thing that had a REAL lifetime warranty.. Probably quite a bit; over 300 most likely. But it would have to be exactly what I wanted. Ive had a few different bags. Revo, Grip, Voodoo etc. I carry my grip now (and use my Revo as a Practice Bag) but if I could have a bag thats built as strong as my Revo (the thing is a TANK) in the Design I wanted. Sold Sold Sold!

176 for my Grip was only because I got some extra Xmas cash. I just couldn't justify spending more than that, so I voted 200.

Despite having bought a Voodoo Mojo before (and having since sold it), I'd now say $50, which is closer to my actual ceiling than $100. I understand why DG bags are so expensive, particularly the backpacks, but I still think they're ridiculously overpriced. No ding on people who get them, I wouldn't mind a Simian myself!

$200. I got my (and my wife's) simian for $120 and $140, but would shell out $200 for a new one if I had to.

I would spend around $300. Depending on the bag. If I could customize my Grip bag from the manufacturer I would spend a little more. Unique colors, custom size pockets and zippers to the inside pockets, ETC......

Capture_zpsfd40039f.png

177. I payed a friend a dollar to order my grip for me because I was busy.

You'd have to be an idiot to spend more than $100 on a bag. I paid $176 for my Grip A.

I would pay for a Grip backpack, but as far as a standard bag I wouldn't pay over $50.

Latest posts