• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Whats your favorite disc in your bag!?

A super flat orange 12x champ firebird that's super beat in an just flys super straight then hooks hard at the very end I can throw this Atleast 100ft farther then my fresh ones been working this thing in for over 4 years. I would be crushed to lose it.

Bag. Flippy boss, star destroyer,tern,thunderbird,Teebird,rocs,Aviar

????

Big Z Thrasher
It has a roaring dinosaur on it. What is it roaring? It roars, "I may be a dinosaur with inadequate arms, but I can still get an understable driver to go far enough down the fairway!"

Tough call as that always changes - and my favorite disc is 'all of them' BUT if I had to say. riiiiiight now . I'll say the PROXY

because its a go-to on most approaches and on straight finesse shots or smooth turnovers. Its a fun disc to throw

First run Discraft Z Zombee at 177g. 3 aces on that thing, and generally my 1 disc round disc. Can make that thing do pretty much anything. Have a fresh one in the mail in mint green - so stoked!

Lately its been my PW wizard. I was toying with adding wizards back to the bag, picked up the pure white and its like they never left. Driving putters like I used to.

Interesting, as my favorite discs are the two Prime Wardens I use for approaches. They really improved my approach game. Might have to look into the Maiden.

I have a very early run Pre-Mac Truth. If I ever lost it, I'd cry. It gets used at least 10 times per round.

Honorable Mention: Because they're newer, I can't allow them to trump the Truth just yet, but I have a couple of Maidens that are straight-up AMAZING. I find myself using those to approach on just about any shot (still use the Harp for hard hyzers) between 200 and 75 feet. I still putt with Wardens, but those Maidens are the best short approach discs I've ever found.

Probably for the last 10 years I would have said my late-run clear-ish CE Firebird. But recently I have really fell back in love with my old pearly flat-top Champion Gator, especially for forehand approaches. For years I preferred to throw upshots with a stable putter. Seems like I'm able to control distance much better with the Gator forehand, and I'm saving strokes.

Of course my favorite discs are irreplaceable, expensive collector discs now. I bought the Gator new in a shop back in 2004, and picked up the Firebird for $20 in 2005. At least Gator3's are production now.

Interesting, as my favorite discs are the two Prime Wardens I use for approaches. They really improved my approach game. Might have to look into the Maiden.

I've been using Wardens to putt with for some time now. And I have an Envy that I use for a driving-putter or up-shot, smooth-touch kind of thing...

A few weeks ago, a friend gifted me with a beautiful Maiden.

(Cue Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure quotes...)

It is a perfect mix of the Warden and Envy. Highly recommended flier. :thmbup:

Probably my beat to **** FLX Drone(s), they can work some magic...Cobra's are a close second.

Still accurate. Not fresh Cobras though, my favorites are 6/10ish DX (Ontario mold). The old Champs were dope too.

Honorable mention to the Clutch mold in general, I prefer them over their "successor" the Magnet which I used to throw.

Latitude 64 Maul... have it in three diff plastics. I like my 175g recycled best. Sweetest rim I've ever held for a (fairway) driver.

My prototype Fossil Scale. That bad boy has been in there for years now, and is like an old friend. Sure, it's not nearly as stable as it used to be, but it still isn't flippy. Ol' reliable.

This one.

soIKUPVm.jpg

I'm biased.