• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Putters] What's your putter?

What brand is your putter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I used Pures for a hot minute but had to go back to Wizards. Gateway's putter plastic blends are just the best feeling and grippiest. And I have to have a bead on my putter.

I mainly use a Gateway SSS Wizard. My second putter is an Innova DX Aviar, but I've tried the Prodigy PA 4 in 300s plastic and really like it. I'm going to replace my Aviar with the PA 4 and it just may become my main putter.

Magic eraser inside, ridge soft and wizard eraser for approaches, zone in crystal for of the tee.
I voted gateway

Since I got a basket in the backyard, and started experimenting with different putters, I have discovered that Anodes work best for me, especially on longer putts. I banged out a 50' downhill putt at Limonia hole 1 yesterday with it.

I have been using a Discraft Pro Magnet. However I am thinking of changeing to something else,just not sure what.

I have been using a Discraft Pro Magnet. However I am thinking of changeing to something else,just not sure what.

If you want to stay Discraft, I would recommend a CryZtal Challenger. They are pretty sweet imo.

I cannot reveal my putter, for the discs that I use have been a closely guarded secret.

Latest posts