• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

When is it ok to say FROLF

When is it ok to say FROLF? Choose all that apply.

• Total voters
I honestly never heard the term "frolf" before, until I got on this website.

I would never use it though. Sounds sorta weird:gross:

So I found a review on here that someone used the term "frolf course" in the review title, it a review for the course in El Paso, IL. I don't really care, the game could be called hopscotch's festering herpes sore for all I care, but I thought I'd reignite the thread.

you convinced me. those people are nuts. they are the type that don't like gym class and outlaw dodgeball. that thing was re-godamn-diculous.

NO MORE FROLF! :thmbdown:

I'm really hoping that the link was a joke! If not, that's really sad.

Uh, oh... I hope that I didn't hurt their feelings. :rolleyes:

Back on topic... I only use the term frolf during threads about it on DGCR. And yes... it does sound like you're throwing up.

Only when speaking of the creamy, white, goodness found on beverages such as a nice, hot cappuccino or an icy, cold beer. :D

Or perhaps when turning around to see why someone behind you just yelled, "Fore!" ;)

Yes, I call it Frisbee golf, but frolf??? Are you kidding? Seriously!?!
Lets call a drunken homeless fellow a drum. Lets call a sh!tty band a shand.(like the folks practicing in my basement right now...) They say there are many colors in the homo rainbow.
Not that there's anything wrong with that.

I'm just not down with nicknames that sound lame.

Good to see some love for ween on here

Frolf is really only acceptable in one condition, if you are using discs from Wham-O which holds the TM rights to the word Frisbee. I don't and can't see any good reason why someone would use their products since they are the worst, even in freestyle and ultimate their products stink (even if they are the most prevelent discs you can find for freestlye and ultimate).

Slap me if I am ever uptight about something so trivial.

.......... But if you do say "frolf" I'm going to make sure I beat you buy atleast a few throws.

I would rather say disc golf and have to explain what that means then to ever use the word Frolf...Its dumb.

I'm just going to start calling it frolf, wear a ponytail/tie-dye socks, and eat tofutti.

Latest posts