• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

When is it ok to say FROLF

When is it ok to say FROLF? Choose all that apply.

• Total voters
Search "grass valley greg" on youtube. That's the kind of guy that says frolf.

(The skit starts out with a different premise before Grass Valley Greg shows up. Give it a few minutes.)

I would embed it here but I'm not sure if it's entirely appropriate. Mr. Show was on HBO.

Yeah, you don't want to do that...that's the kind of thing that can send you straight to Nannadu :|
Tim will wish me away to the cornfields.
cornfield.jpg

Lmao.Tofutti.
David how many times have I told you? There is no such thing as a talking junkie!

i thought frolf was an STD. :(

no matter, my new years resolution was to cut back using "frolf" in conversations by 94%, but now that this knuckleheaded thread keeps popping up im going to make a new years' resolution to use it in converstions by 57% more than last year. :)

I find a lot of the new oldschoolers (from the 90s as to the 80s) say frolf or frolfin. I think it is to seperate themselves from all the new players taking it so seriously with exspensive gear.
New oldschoolers checklist:
visor- this once was THE dg hat
ce plastic- to tell all without how great it is and that you can't have none
prostyle bag- back then a bag ment you were good (six packs were the starter bags)
sand paper- cause tree love is an abusive relationship with baseline plastic
and a music choice for either or all- greatful dead, phish, or sublime (usuall based on age)
sand paper-

Um... who cares? There wasn't a "Who Cares" option, therefore I didn't vote.

whenever the hell you want, unless you're a tool.

Open minded people can say what they want.

Tools worry about what other tools on a DG site will say.

Personally, i have never called it "Frolf".

But, "when is it ok to say Frolf" is a douchey tool question.:\

I say call it whatever you want, just play it.

Exactly. I find it pretty funny when some of you guys get all worked up over a word. Frolf, frisbee golf, disc golf... it all means the same thing to me. :D

Slap me if I am ever uptight about something so trivial.

.......... But if you do say "frolf" I'm going to make sure I beat you buy atleast a few throws.
:popcorn:

Last edited:
frolf is not a word. disc golf however, are two seperate words that create harmony when combined

It's always ok to say "frolf" when you are looking for a fight.

Only when you have a mouthful of Cheetos. Nobody will understand you anyway. Otherwise never

I do what I want, so when ever I please. If you are ever in Mendocino, CA you can call it frolf and be accepted by the locals. Until last month they were the"MFC" Mendo Frolf Club. But all this antifrolf activity drove them to change to a DG club. Sad day RIP MFC!