• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Whiny little babies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not saying quit DG. just quit the tournament. DNF. that way we still get their entry fee but dont have to listen to the bull. whining about needing a cig is nowhere near the same Rube. its like someone saying they are hungry or need some poon, should not affect your rd.

If someone was whining about being Hungry, horny, or hung over through out the entire round it would get annoying also. If someone kept talking making lame fart jokes and talking about the chili they ate last night, it can get annoying.
Smokers are just like farters, but farters may have been funny the first time.

First off I have a right not have my life threatened by your second hand cancer. Now, I have played with a couple players that have been just awfull to be around. Let's just say if you are on one of the lower cards and your disc is touching pole I am not going to tear your a** for picking up your disc like my buddy had happen to him. If I have this type guy in a group I just keep reiterating that its effin rec dude.

Whole heartedly agree with TourneyPlayer. That is the party card. I paid my money to get in, I did as best I could and sucked, now it's time to have fun and try some different shots or whatever. I'm more serious when I am by myself on a practice round than I am at tourney.
Not the greatest player by any means and not the worst, but I'll be damned if I'm not going to go out with a bang on bottom card if put there. Cut loose and let it go and sometimes you can hit some sick shots and catch the aces when you finally come to grips that it wasn't your day.:hfive:

First off I have a right not have my life threatened by your second hand cancer.

Please, standing on a busy intersection is worse for your health than standing 15' away from someone that smokes. Life threatened? get real, son.

Have u ever played a tournament round with someone who constantly brought a negative vibe to a rd and you knew that it was just going to suck for 18 holes? I especially hate this negativity on the bottom card. THS IS THE PARTY CARD GODAMMIT!! now lots of people dont quit tournaments because of the backlash but if you are playing like crap. bringing others down and just a complete a-hole in general stay home please. I am about sick of hearing "I dont care anymore" "i cant wait to go home" and all the other bullspit. Go home and do us all a favor.

Is this why you shot 890 golf all weekend?

No difference. a whiner can't get over a problem and it is bringing down the rest of the card. a whiner is a whiner.
Smoking is not a right. That is why it can be banned around schools, public resturants, government buildings, and sporting events

Uh oh, here goes the smoking thing again!! So, driving a car is not a right either. If the majority of people decided that left hand turns are too dangerous, and are now banned, wouldn't that be the same thing. New Jersey did it, that's why they have all the stupid roundabouts...gotta make a right to go to the left!! Yes, I'm a smoker and I agree with the no smoking INDOORS policy. The only reason to ban smoking outdoors is for safety reasons (fire hazard). By the by, as a community, DG has a lot worse image problems than smoking a cig, but, I guess we have to start somewhere!!

Party card? Really?

Let's say the top player on the bottom card isn't that far off from the rest of the pack. That player is trying hard to at least finish last cash, maybe making up 2 or 3 strokes. I don't think that player considers it the party card.

Or the player is unhappy with the low rated round, and wants to step it up to try and avoid a huge ratings hit.

Point is, whether it's ridiculous bitching or goofing off, keep it together. The rest of is have to deal with it.

It actually makes me play better when I see somone else blowing-up, knowing every good shot I make is making them even more angy. My goal is to make them reach a full blown meltdown by the end of the round. Not to mention how childish and mentally weak their antics are, how could you not laugh at a 20-40 year old guy acting like a 2 year old?

Is this why you shot 890 golf all weekend?

I had a 920 sprinkled in there. and an 870. bad first day. better second. and no it really didnt affect me but definitely did others. I just get sick of hearing the same crap. if you are playing bad just deal with it. I didnt play well at all but i wasnt complaining i just carried on and enjoyed what few good shots I had.

I had a 920 sprinkled in there. and an 870. bad first day. better second. and no it really didnt affect me but definitely did others. I just get sick of hearing the same crap. if you are playing bad just deal with it. I didnt play well at all but i wasnt complaining i just carried on and enjoyed what few good shots I had.

Don't play tournaments Duane's at. Easy fix.

If someone was whining about being Hungry, horny, or hung over through out the entire round it would get annoying also. If someone kept talking making lame fart jokes and talking about the chili they ate last night, it can get annoying.
Smokers are just like farters, but farters may have been funny the first time.

Anti smokers are like preachers. always pushing there own values on others. just because you "choose" not to do something doesnt mean others have to follow. and are you playing jr divisions? fart jokes?

Whole heartedly agree with TourneyPlayer. That is the party card. I paid my money to get in, I did as best I could and sucked, now it's time to have fun and try some different shots or whatever. I'm more serious when I am by myself on a practice round than I am at tourney.
Not the greatest player by any means and not the worst, but I'll be damned if I'm not going to go out with a bang on bottom card if put there. Cut loose and let it go and sometimes you can hit some sick shots and catch the aces when you finally come to grips that it wasn't your day.:hfive:

There is no such thing as a party card. If you want to party play a casual round at the course on the other side of town.

Uh oh, here goes the smoking thing again!! So, driving a car is not a right either. If the majority of people decided that left hand turns are too dangerous, and are now banned, wouldn't that be the same thing. New Jersey did it, that's why they have all the stupid roundabouts...gotta make a right to go to the left!! Yes, I'm a smoker and I agree with the no smoking INDOORS policy. The only reason to ban smoking outdoors is for safety reasons (fire hazard). By the by, as a community, DG has a lot worse image problems than smoking a cig, but, I guess we have to start somewhere!!

Driving a car is not a right, that is why it can be taken away so easily.

Anti smokers are like preachers. always pushing there own values on others. just because you "choose" not to do something doesnt mean others have to follow. and are you playing jr divisions? fart jokes?

I do not mind playing with smokers, I just hate people who bitch when they are out of cigs or are not allowed to smoke. We have a half dozen threads about farting on this site, some groan men still laugh at a good fart.

There is no such thing as a party card. If you want to party play a casual round at the course on the other side of town.

bottom card is party card. especially if there are 5 or 6 cards in your division. this happened to be a small field. but we were all way off the lead.

Tyler.. no need to name drop. but yeah that may be the solution.

im not saying rowdy. just relaxed. not tense. if your entire card is at least 16 strokes off the lead there is no need to be a douchebag. you already blew up. why come back the next day and make it worse for everyone else. when everyone is out of contention, it should be a chill afternoon at the course. not rule nazis and retards complaining. im also not condoning cheating or bending the rules, putt out, mark your lie etc. but have fun. thats why we play isnt it?

im also not condoning cheating or bending the rules, putt out, mark your lie etc. but have fun. thats why we play isnt it?

If you are allowing someone on your card to smoke (at a world's level event) then you are doing more then bending the rules.

The last card is usually the guys who still throw straight up and watch the disc come back like a boomerang, usually a buddy of someone else in another group. Most of the time my card is chill no mater what position we are in (unless Sharky is in it...all you VA guys know sharky :p), as you say, we need to have fun"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts