• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Who else is excited for the latest Ridge Roller?

tbird888

Salient Disc Test Team
I've been lugging a converted pull/push cart around for the six months or so, and, while I love not having to pick up my bag all day long, there are some things I would love that it can't provide. This has led me to looking at the current options that interest me, the Delta Cart and the Ridge Roller.

I was going to celebrate a great review and promotion with a Ridge Roller since the latest Delta Cart doesn't seem like it'll ever be released. Seeing the Zuca carts these are based off of at the ice rink all winter, they look like they could handle quite a bit of abuse without batting an eye. The biggest problem I have is the last RRs that Joe's producing sold out while we were in the midst of an email exchange about the cart.

He has informed me that, even though he's not making more, he's working with Zuca for them to release an updated version on their own. I can't wait for them to be released (and in more color combos than Joe offered!).

Who's with me?

Of all the cart options I've looked at, the Ridge Roller is definitely the one I'd be most interested in. It appears to be a pretty great redesign of the original product, especially with the telescoping handle and putter pocket options attached. I like it a lot.

So I guess I stand with you. Or sit? If we had the cart.

I have a revo Carolina, and a version 1 grip bag. I've been contemplating which cart to get go-kart or ridge roller and it's an easy decision. Ridge roller will be my next purchase.

Ridge rollers rock. So much easier to maneuver than a go cart.

Love the post!!! Yes this will be a discers cart I was working with what I could get know Zuca is giving me what I need :) I just posted the latest cart I have been working on in my fb page. And yes tones of colors bigger and better storage options. And even a hard case for plane travel. This cart will be epic!! Thanks guys I'm working hard to get this cart Rollin ;)

I honestly can't wait. I was so bummed when I got your email that you'd sold the last one.

Can you post a link to your facebook or post pictures on here. The facebook link on the Ridge Roller site was not working. Also I cant tell from the pictures but are the tires inflatable or airless?

I'm only slightly bummed that you switched up. I love my RR & don't know how I ever got along before. It is really saving wear & tear on my 50 year old body. Thanks again Joe.

This is the next evolution of carrying discs. These are not just for "Old" people anymore. I know people have been using a rolling cart of some sort for years but these look like they can attract the biggest market. Just price these in the right spot and make sure you have them in stock. This will be my next purchase. If it takes too long to get these I will have to go with the gottagothrow cart.

This is the next evolution of carrying discs. These are not just for "Old" people anymore. I know people have been using a rolling cart of some sort for years but these look like they can attract the biggest market. Just price these in the right spot and make sure you have them in stock. This will be my next purchase. If it takes too long to get these I will have to go with the gottagothrow cart.

I have to say it's a race for me between this and the new Delta Cart (if it ever gets released). The GoCart just doesn't look like it would even fit in my car.

Given that the backrest is removable, and based on dimensions, it should fit in your car. But, the GoCart just does seem bulkier. I like the Ridge Roller and Delta Cart arrangement better.
I saw a guy pushing the older Delta around Kaposia last weekend. Not sure why, but it seemed smaller than I imagined it, but it did appear well-built and I liked it. Would definitely fit in a car with a removable handle.

Anyway, would anyone mind posting these new Ridge Roller pics here, for those of us that do not Facebook? It would be much appreciated.

why not go with plastic wheels? really just wondering not trying to give you crap lol.
Same here? When I first started looking into golf push carts that was the first thing everyone told me is to make sure that whatever I get has airless tires. Maybe it is a regional thing and not everyone has to deal with it but for me it would not be worth the hassle

What is it that your push/pull cart doesn't do for you??
Since I started a recent thread about a golf push/pull cart I will assume that this is directed toward me. I have some minor issues with my push cart but they are all related to it being designed to hold a golf bag and not a disc golf backpack so I cant really complain. Overall I am very happy with my purchase and will be a cart guy from now on. The reason I am looking into the ridge roller though is my wife, after making fun of me constantly when I told her I was looking into a cart, has decided she wants one :) I figure it will give me a chance to try something different out and go with what I like the best.

I have a delta cart and I actually don't even put air in the tires. I find that it bounces less on rough terrain, and stays put better on hills. No problem with pushing/pulling it without air.

Air in the tires does offer a bit of cushion when you sit on the cart.
It does bounce around a bit on rough trails though.

I think a cart that is made to mount a backpack would be more appealing to disc golfers. In most cases you will still need a backpack so if you can pick up a cart that will mount a backpack at a much lower price point then a dedicated disc golf cart you would be set.