• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Who will win 2014 Worlds

I don't see anyone taking it from McBeast. FPO I'm taking Jessica Weese; she seems to have a more complete game than any others.

I don't really pay attention to female division as much. For MPO, guessing the top five will be:

McBeth, Wysocki, Lizotte, Feldberg, Doss. Coin toss b/t McBeth and Wysocki winning it all, I'll lean towards the beast.

McBeast shot -14 at the Battle of Blue Lake today, so I'd say he's pretty focused on getting another World Championship. He gets his 3-peat with Ricky, Will and Doss watching in the final four. Cat has the game to win if she can keep her head in the game. She killed at Steady Ed this year, but I'd say Val keeps it cool and collected to get her 4th World Championship.

MPO
Wysocki

FPO
Pierce

"McBeast shot -14 at the Battle of Blue Lake today, so I'd say he's pretty focused on getting another World Championship. He gets his 3-peat with Ricky, Will and Doss watching in the final four. Cat has the game to win if she can keep her head in the game. She killed at Steady Ed this year, but I'd say Val keeps it cool and collected to get her 4th World Championship. " - Magicweed

I agree^^ Paul is the favorite and should be, he plays at such a high level consistently in major tournaments. Personally I would like to see Nate or Avery get another one. They were the young guns when I first started playing, so they get a fan favorite vote from me. For FPO its between Paige and Val but I think Val is gonna get it. I heard somewhere that Val and Nate even moved to Oregon. So they might get some local love.

Here is who I'd love to see win, but would be long shots:

MPO: Philo
FPO: Sarah Hokom
Masters Men: Jonathan Baldwin
Masters Women: Berl

McBeth. He just doesn't make mistakes. He is so consistent he's gonna be hard to catch. I wouldn't mind seeing Nate Doss and Steve Rico giving him a run for the money however.

Valerie Jenkins. I like her the best, if not her maybe Ragna.

Also is Climo playing open or masters. If masters he's gonna take the W for sure.

They, we all make mistakes. Just watched a vid the other day where Paul made quite a few in one round. He knows how to win Worlds....play consistent and shoot the hot round of the week.

I know what you mean though lol

I'm pleasantly suprised by all the votes for Val. I want her to win too and I think she's getting more votes here. I would have like to have seen a poll on this thread and see where Paige v Val is.

Latest posts