• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Who will win 2014 Worlds

Mcbeast and Allen have played well all year and are my favorites to win.

I have to agree, both have consistently been at the top at most of the more significant tournaments, my secondary picks are rick and val, they've been up there all year too

I think Shusterick has a good shot at it. He's finally getting his game back in order and these courses play to his strengths (distance). Plus he won the Beaver State Fling last year (main course was Milo). Plus, I would just like to see him get back to his old self and give McBeth some serious competition.

For the ladies I'm going with Paige because obviously.

That yoyo guy is incredible! He had on leather pants. He was rocking the single glove. He might win it.

For all of Schusterick's strengths(of which there are many), putting isn't one of them(at least not this season) and until he becomes as "automatic" as McBeth or Wysocki in this regard I see him struggling to win.

For all of Schusterick's strengths(of which there are many), putting isn't one of them(at least not this season) and until he becomes as "automatic" as McBeth or Wysocki in this regard I see him struggling to win.

He's always kind of had an awkward putt.

If love to see Fledberg or Philo come up with it, but it's probably going to be down McBeth and Wysocki.

I think Val and Page have the momentum for the ladies.

I'm a fan of a whole lot of players but I'm always rooting for Nate Doss above the rest, go Nate!!! I would 100% put my money on McBeth, but Ricky is obviously my close second. Maybe I'm ignorant but I would be genuinely surprised if the winner wasn't listed here: McBeth, Ricky, Simon, Schusterick, Nikko, Doss, Cale, Colglazier, Ulibarri, Rico, JohnE, Feldberg, Brinster, Orum, Vichich, and Sexton. That is probably only half of the likely contenders though. I will never count out Will Schusterick, or anyone else on that list! I would love to see Doss, MJ, Cale, or Rico take it! I wouldn't mind seeing Paige keep on winning she is an awesome golfer.

Latest posts