• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Gateway] Wizard plastics

Anyone else try a diamond evo wiz?

These things feel terrible lol.

In my search for a new putter in the last 18 months I never tried the wizard. It was on my list, but I never made it to it. I got to the electron atom and loved it, still do. However, I popped my head into play it again sports today and physically picked up a wizard today. The Suoer soft feels very similar to electron plastic, maybe a little stiffer, and the soft has thay same grip, but with a firmness I do wish the atom came in.

I'm trying real hard not to go back up there and buy it.

In my search for a new putter in the last 18 months I never tried the wizard. It was on my list, but I never made it to it. I got to the electron atom and loved it, still do. However, I popped my head into play it again sports today and physically picked up a wizard today. The Suoer soft feels very similar to electron plastic, maybe a little stiffer, and the soft has thay same grip, but with a firmness I do wish the atom came in.

I'm trying real hard not to go back up there and buy it.

Go buy it. Then buy 10 more. You'll be set for 10 years.

Totally unrelated but does anyone want to buy an awesome diamond evo wiz?

Go buy it. Then buy 10 more. You'll be set for 10 years.

I probably won't run out and get 10, but with the way I just went at my practice basket tonight I might. (Though it was my poor form being the problem). There's like a 60% chance I go buy one in the next 2 days.

I probably won't run out and get 10, but with the way I just went at my practice basket tonight I might. (Though it was my poor form being the problem). There's like a 60% chance I go buy one in the next 2 days.

Hld plz

Wizards are great but be careful. Putting honeymoon letdowns are rough.

I think part of what he was saying is that you might not be able to find another one just like the one you bought.