• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Worst person to be stuck playing a round with:

Worst Person to be stuck playing a round with:

• Mr Disc Golf

Votes: 24 14.5%
  • Mr Pre-Putt

Votes: 13 7.9%
  • Mr Weed

Votes: 21 12.7%
  • Mr Meltdown

Votes: 45 27.3%
  • Mr Chatterbox

Votes: 12 7.3%
  • Mr Rude

Votes: 50 30.3%

• Total voters

NovaDiscHead

Birdie Member
1) "Mr. Disc Golf" Knows every single rule, and enforces them in every round, even a casual round. Also will give you unsolicited advise on how to tee off, putt, recover, hold your disc, etc.

2) "Mr pre-putt" Takes 50 pre-putt motions on every hole, and misses half of his putts, so he takes another 50 pre-putts.

3) "Mr Weed" Is barely coherent, says "duuuuude" 1,000,000 times in your round, reeks of weed and is generally slow.

4) "Mr. Meltdown" Screams a four letter expletive whenever he hits a tree, misses a putt, or doesn't throw a tee off just right. Kicks his bag, throws his discs really hard into the basket, and acts like a petulant 8 year old in general.

5) "Mr Chatterbox" Talks constantly during the round, never shuts up, even when he's throwing, but especially not when you're putting.

6) "Mr Rude" Like Mr Chatterbox, talks during putts and throws, walks straight to their disc after throwing, even if that puts them in your way, has no course courtesy, and isn't willing to learn any, or has their head too far up their ass to learn any.

Last edited:
I hate playing with people that are great players and make sure that you know it.

I also hate playing with weed smokers. I see no need for it. If you want to smoke, stay home.

Mr Rude...

Seems like there would be few of them. If they keep walking in front of people throwing, a few good hits might thin their numbers out

I voted for Mr. Meltdown. If you're not having fun why bother?

id say #3 cause he usally tends to be #s 4/5/6/ too.

I was watching this tourney and feldburg takes 30 seconds going through is routine then realizes hes got something on his shoe so he walks down the hill wipes his foot off walks back up gos through his routine again then dinks a 15 foot putt , then after all that i guess he through off his partner too cause avery blows it as well.

i think those stutter putters and drivers spread their ticks to everyone .

did we forget Al Key the guy who must drink a beer every other hole thinks he plays better drunk and takes every thing the wrong way and just wont stfu about stuff knowone cares about and has no clue that everyone is pretty much ingnoring him and are playing fast in the hope he'll lose his disc so though can sneak ahead while hes in the woods.

I'll have to go with Mr. Meltdown, cause they're usually the people that will rub their frustrations off on others in the group. Granted I've gotten pissed after a bad throw or a tree hit, but I just let it go on the next shot. Haven't seen anybody trying to drop-kick their bag or any psychotic meltdowns.

did we forget Al Key the guy who must drink a beer every other hole thinks he plays better drunk and takes every thing the wrong way and just wont stfu about stuff knowone cares about and has no clue that everyone is pretty much ingnoring him and are playing fast in the hope he'll lose his disc so though can sneak ahead while hes in the woods.

Funny thing is one of my friends actually DOES play better when he drinks. If I see him carrying beer, I know I'm up against a good round lol.

I can understand the beer, but what gets me is the people that drink beer at 9am at a tournament.

I hate playing with people that are great players and make sure that you know it.

I also hate playing with weed smokers. I see no need for it. If you want to smoke, stay home.

i love topping off a round of DG with some herb and see no need to choose between DG and weed when they combine so nicely. i don't like it when people do it out in the open, seemingly advertising that weed is more acceptable on the DG course than other places, or when they become zombie retards though.

Mr. Meltdown is the most likely to bother me enough to throw off my round.

Generally numbers 5 and 6, especially if they are drinking. Shut up and throw! I typically love playing with #4 when they think they are hot stuff and laughing at the meltdown. Although I did play with a guy that threatened me and didn't think he was stable at best, so that put a damper on my mood.

As an ex weed smoker, I don't have a problem with it. But when I smell it at a public park that has a ton of kids running around, it pisses me off, because it has no place being smoked there, and it enforces the "Stoner" stereotype of disc golf.

At Burke Lake, I will sometimes remind people who spark up (and guys, it's SUPER obvious when you do, no matter how subtle you think you are being) that the Police train their dogs in the park, and will patrol the course on bikes.

came across as pretty judgmental to me too.

Plus im not a big fan on focusing on the things i dont like.

Everyone gets annoyed... and if you don't like the poll then ignore it. Don't you see the irony that by calling me "judgemental" you yourself are judging me?

Latest posts