• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

WTF Disc Thieves!

I'm surprised the old guy didn't run a few kids over or crash into the side of someones house on his way out of there...wouldn't be surprising considering older folks are getting worse and worse at driving.

Sorry about your loss Sidewinder, and for what it's worth, I love your WWWYZZERDD avatar :hfive:

While you're at it, why don't you just take a crap on my lawn and kick my dog too?:\

I'm sorry guy. I was just poking fun at you. I wasn't trying to hurt your feelings. But it is pretty funny that yoi watched a geriatric man steal a disc you threw and then watched him get in the car and drive off thanking you for them. Again, i'm sorry I hurt your feelings. I didn't mean to.

So i'm the only one that makes jokes on this forum? And what is trolling. You can't tell me anything unless you have never told a joke or wrote a sarcatic remark. What happened to this guy was pretty funny. I would be laughing if it happened to me and I would expect to be made fun of for it also.

I forgot that theft is hilarious. :|

I'm sure you bust up laughing when your **** gets stolen.

I can't tell you how many times i've had people pick my discs up and think it was their lucky day, but I yell out to them "leave it there!" And they drop it. noone's ever said thanks and drove off with it.

They make comedy tv shows about theft called worlds dumbest criminals. So I think a lot of people think theft is funny, guy. Why do you want to start an argument?

Mabuku, believe me, you're just walking into traffic on this one. Give it up...

So i'm the only one that makes jokes on this forum? And what is trolling. You can't tell me anything unless you have never told a joke or wrote a sarcatic remark. What happened to this guy was pretty funny. I would be laughing if it happened to me and I would expect to be made fun of for it also.
Explain yourself! Yer tounge's flappin' but no noise is comin' outa yer big mouth! He's not a bad boy. He's a worst. Worst, that is. Now look-it here son, you're going about it all the wrong way! Stand up straight and pay attention when I talking here. Kid don't stop talking so much he'll get his tongue sun burned.

BTW sarcasm works very well on the interwebz. :|

Ooo. Ooo. New great idea for forums. A 'Group Vote' button. You get 10 thumbs down in a thread, blam, banned from posting in that thread. It would only take a matter of time before kids like this got bored and eventually went back to being annoying and nobody liking him IRL.

Ooo. Ooo. New great idea for forums. A 'Group Vote' button. You get 10 thumbs down in a thread, blam, banned from posting in that thread. It would only take a matter of time before kids like this got bored and eventually went back to being annoying and nobody liking him IRL.

+1 to this idea.

(and here I thought we'd never see eye to eye)

funny-deer-03.jpg

Explain yourself! Yer tounge's flappin' but no noise is comin' outa yer big mouth! He's not a bad boy. He's a worst. Worst, that is. Now look-it here son, you're going about it all the wrong way! Stand up straight and pay attention when I talking here. Kid don't stop talking so much he'll get his tongue sun burned.

BTW sarcasm works very well on the interwebz. :|

If Foghorn comes out then the **** is going to hit the fan. :|

:hfive:

sidewinder,sucks you lost some plastic,but an old man yelling "thanks" and just taking your discs is kinda funny. Yeah, theft sucks and usually isn't too funny,but the manner that this guy did it makes it laughable.

+more than 1

Latest posts