• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] XG Roc Plus

http://www.discgolfcenter.com/main_displayProduct.php?p=639

Just wondering if anyone has thrown the xg champion roc, and what there experience was.

I have one. Great grip, perfect floppiness for getting out of trouble, but greatly reduced glide. Basically you would want to use it in the woods when you are trying to get out of trouble or on longer approaches on spike (an)hyzers where it's floppiness will help it stick to the ground.

I planned on using it during the winter where grip is more important than an extra 20 feet.

The Roc Plus is a new mold with a slanted rim, the first production model was the R-Pro Roc. I recently obtained both a USGDGC Champ Roc (which is quite firm) and the XG USDGC Roc. Both are great, but I like the XG quite a bit better. It's a tad less stable and really bites when it hits the ground. Perfect for approaches that you don't want to move a lot once they hit the ground close to the basket.

Plus the one I got is a real eye catcher... Day Glo Green with a Rainbow Stamp. Most of them seem to be rainbow stamps. I would highly recommend this disc, I still keep the R-Pro Roc in the bag for understable mid duty if I need it.