• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] You can only carry 4 disc and...

Sarek
Compass
Saint Pro
Flow

Maybe I should just have two of each and throw the rest out of the bag...

Classic Warden
VIP Warship
Lucid Escape

Depending on the course and conditions, either a TP Longbowman or GL Maul. Probably the Maul, since I'm a LHBH thrower and turnovers are a way of life...

Putter my Jawbreaker Magnet putter 173-175 grams
Midrange My Star Shark High dome 175 grams
Driver My Glow Champion Valkyrie, 171 grams. I do have Champion Destroyers a 167 gram and then a 170 gram for windy days, but I can throw the Valkyrie into wind with my low height shot.
Other disc is my Impact 172-173 grams.

If you could only carry 4 disc for every round at every course you play for the next year, and of the 4 one has to be a putter, one has to be a midrange, and one has to be a driver (you can pick whatever 4th disc you want), what do you carry?

I'm new to Disc Golf, and haven't tried but about 14 to 18 disc, but I'd have to go with:

putter: Latitude 64 Pure (so long for a putter and always perfectly straight...single handily responsible for my first 2)

midrange: Innova Shark (not the longest mid but I typically get a pretty straight shape to my throws with a slight fade at the end)

fairway: Innova Leopard (my most consistent disc...something about the shape or size of the rim makes this disc come out of my hand perfectly almost every time...and I love the flight)

extra: Innova Teebird (thought about my Sidewinder but the flight of the Teebird is a really nice compliment to the flight of my Leopard)

Looking forward to your responses!

TripleB

See my post on what I use and a Star Shark 175 grams and more domy is what I use.

2xPlutoniums (putting)
1x Chalkpit Scale (most approach shots, general OS duties)
2xReko (K1 off the tee and longer/straight approaches, K3 beat to hell for that random putter turnover shot that I always find myself needing the first round after I take it out of my bag)

Hard for me to drop below 5, but here goes...

P2
MD3
Opto River
Firebird

River is super-long for a 7 speed, and I can get all kinds of different shapes out of it. Firebird for a little utility when the time comes, MD3s for any holes in the 325' and under range, and P-P2s find the chains. I could end up finding something longer for the driver slot but I decided versatility of lower-speed might be better in the long run.

Lucid Warden
Champ Roc3
Moonshine River
Fission Volt

I can play about 80% of courses in my area with just these four.

Ringer- Putting and occasional short upshots
Emac Truth- Most versatile and long mid in my bag
Beatish VIP Longbowman- Straigh to overstable, one of my all time favorites.
VIP Stag- Goes just as far as my drivers if I hit a perfect hyzerflip, I've been using this thing a lot recently.

Wizard - for putting
Zone or Roc3 - Zone is technically a putt and approach, but if it counts as a mid I'd take it, otherwise Roc3
Pre Barry Beast - Primary driver, most controllable and underrated disc ever produced in my opinion
First Run Flick - Utility driver, rollers/thumbers/etc...