• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] Your #1 most used disc (not for putting)

Z Raptor. Perfect stability for FH and BH, I feel super dialed in when it comes to deciding how much power to put behind it. I love how it's a tick less stable than a Firebird or Felon for me, but just as predictable. I can get similar results from less effort.

I have 4 primary discs I throw in any round, and one is my putter.

It's about the same situation here. What I throw most of my other three main discs depends much on the course, weather conditions, and my daily form. Either the approach disc, or the straight driver or the straight-to-fade driver.

Most-used disc other than my putting XT Stud is my approaching XT Stud.

Harp is the next-most thrown.

Z or Cryztal Flx Zone
Cryztal Fierce
ESP Buzzz
Elite X Comet

Any of these could be the most used disc, depends mostly on the course and how well I'm doing off the tee as well as weather conditions.

Tough to say. Really course defendant. Probably between my Zone and Serpent and I'll give the Zone the slight nod since it gets more work in my scramble game.

Z Zone, and it isn't close. Anywhere I can throw my Zone, I do. It's by far the strongest part of my game, which is good because it often hides my garbage putting.

For me it's my premium plastic fast midrange. Right now that's a Discraft ESP Impact. Since the Impact is OOP, I'm auditioning replacements.

I tried so hard to like that disc- something about the rim/grip. The Stratus worked better for me, and now the new Bounty.

It's an acquired taste. I know of many people who hate the feel but, after so many years of use, they're the Ds that feel the most comfortable in my hand.

For me it's my premium plastic fast midrange. Right now that's a Discraft ESP Impact. Since the Impact is OOP, I'm auditioning replacements.

The Impact is the second most used from my bagand I have several backups. A Glide is the closest disc I have found having felt the disc from an uncle. Seeing him use the same Glide on the same exact line I did for the Impact with a bit more power/snap so it went a little further, makes me think the disc is rather close.