• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] your 2017 wish list

I want a plasma Orbital, because its the only disc I throw from team overmold and I think Plasma plastic is pretty.

feel free to disregard this sentiment.

I think the Signal is several ticks more US than the Theory. I think the Relay flies closer.

Maybe it's a MMV thing.

Yea, mmv for sure. I would agree that it is more US, but not several ticks.

And a Plasma Orbital sounds reeeeeal nice.

FIRM Electron (with the Proxy being the first mold released in it)
Lid - an overmold fastback would be the bees knees
Mini molds like the Mini Buzzz
A return to the stiff Neutron of old

Firm electron proxy for putting or drives/approaches?

I read a month or two ago a post from one of the brothers on their fb page that they were working on a mini mold, but I think it was something more like a mini tesla.

#1: Electron Anodes (hoping these to drop this month or the next; I won't hold my breath though)
#2: Firm Electron Vector & Axis (this would open up new possibilities without new molds IMO)
#3: Matrix OS (so I could FH a MVP/Axiom mid comfortably/reliably)
#4: OS putter (don't even care which core, but Envy class would be more popular for drives and better to FH)
#? Lid (just because:cool:)

Firm electron proxy for putting or drives/approaches?

I read a month or two ago a post from one of the brothers on their fb page that they were working on a mini mold, but I think it was something more like a mini tesla.

Does it matter what I want them for?

I've heard the same rumor that something's coming down the pipe. Looking forward to it if it's more than just a rumor.

Does it matter what I want them for?

I've heard the same rumor that something's coming down the pipe. Looking forward to it if it's more than just a rumor.

You can use them however you like, I guess I've just pigeonholed them for so long into my approach slot, I forget that people probably use them as putters too. As my favorite disc, this one piqued my interest. I still probably wouldn't putt with them, but maybe I would use them for winter rounds, or it might be interesting to see how differently a beat electron proxy would fly. Or maybe, people want them for an entirely different reason altogether that I never even thought of that would vastly improve my game. I was just curious.

distance drivers in eclipse plastic.
Hopefully makes them more stable.
I would buy inertia and wave asap If that was The case!

I would concur with a 16mm Relay class OS disc. I would also like to see a more OS putter than the Envy. What ever happened to the other Experimental putter mold that we never saw in full production. That certainly was the more OS of the two molds released during the Experimental run. It would also be nice to see Electron Anodes, but I am not banking on that.

I'd like to see an disc that is just a half tick more overstable than than a Soft Envy. I currently use the Envy/Proxy combo for upshots and would like just a little more separation between the 2.

1 more HUUUGE vote for a lid. If I could get an Ion with a 24cm diameter... whooooooa babay! Zephyr on crack! Super cool! Especially in a soft plastic for a catch disc before rounds as well... mmmmm. Tasty! I had a "Stormtrooper" Ion (white center, black rim, no stamp) that was soft and taco-able and if I could get a Zephyr sized version of that, I'd be ecstatic!

I would like to see a proton impulse. I like the impulse better then the virus and would like more options there. the plasma orbital sounds nice. throw in a plasma relay as well.

Agree on the proton. I would like to see more proton in stiff plastic. Would be nice if N stayed softer, but we got stiff Proton back for all molds.