• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Your Favorite Plastic

Discraft has to have the best plastic in the game. Variety as well. Esp,esp flx,cryztal,z,big z, titanium. All of that is almost indestructible. I have had great success with there plastic, so no need to change companies.

I think Innova's Star and Discraft's ESP are probably the best 'all around' mixes out there.

Addressing the original question, I'd say that this hits the nail on the head for me, on all counts.

And the Sirius plastic from Millennium is right there for me, too, very much like Star and ESP.

...and my favorite plastic, DGA Proline.

Kc pro hands down, already use it for all my putters and mids so if I could have a bigger selection of drivers I'd be set. I'd rather cycle all my drivers more often than putt with something like champ or star. Plus I like cycling my rocs and it would take forever to get my rocs beat in how I want them in premium plastic

I've liked GStar so far. I'm not sure I will like it in warmer weather, but it's great for late fall and winter! :thmbup: Gold Line has always been a favorite as well. But a PreBarry Champ Leopard is my Favorite disc/plastic combo, followed by a Champ TeeBird. So I guess my answer is Champion plastic.

…or GStar

…or Gold Line

FLX from Discraft

It is overall my favorite type of plastic.

Honorable mention:
Star
Icon

I was just thinking. I know I already posted I didn't really have a favorite plastic. But forgot about the classic blend suspect I had. Had to look it up it's made by dynamic discs. That classic blend is something special for sure

1. Opto. Any of the Opto/Champion/EliteZ type plastics are great really, just a mild preference for Opto of the others.

2. BT Soft. This stuff is the texture of velvet and it is delicious.

3. Gstar. Quickly growing on me. Love the flex and grip even if it does feel a bit unusual for me still.

Favorite base line plastic is the old gateway S plastic. Had a sabre that was amazingly tacky, very firm and wore evenly and well for base.

All time is lat64 gold line. I also like the EZE line that is already gone. Good med/stiff tacky plastic for putters.

Lucid plastic (opto and VIP) is my fav.

I dig the g* and have recently been digging prodigy 300s for putters. Too cold for the classic Wardens.