• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Your most valued tool at home for disc golf?

I was doing the Beto Drill before the weather turned to crap. I have a slightly woodsy side yard so I would stand about 100 feet from my basket and try to get within 20 feet while avoiding the lumber.

I think it really helped because late fall I was carding some my best scores ever.

Having a camera recording my shots. It allows me to see how bad my form really is lol. It also does capture the random shot that actually makes it in the basket as well :ROFLMAO:

Cheap throwing net for the back yard. Got one off amazon, I can throw full power into it no problem. Really helps keep my timing when I can't make it to the course

Cheap throwing net for the back yard. Got one off amazon, I can throw full power into it no problem. Really helps keep my timing when I can't make it to the course
Same here. I go in and out.. mostly inside now! Throw just a hard inside as anywhere else. $36.88

Attachments

• IMG_2601.jpeg
    IMG_2601.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Having a dog that pretty much insists on playing every night. A flat spot about 250' long for practice with two pins 200' apart so i can practice while my dog runs across the road to crap on parks pooperty haha good dog.

18 tonals but I really only play 14 of em regularly. Oh and discs help :D

Latest posts