• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Am Worlds 2011 - Rochester NY

Is anybody meeting up any time through the week?

I'm stupid busy with school and work (couldn't take any time off at ALL) but I'd love to meet some guys.

are you playing worlds prerube?

only prerube would travel all the way to rochester just to meet people from the internet :p

when is the inaugural meeting of your fanclub? i'll send some snacks for everyone.

I've got two at Basil in the morning and will be at Genesee Valley on Friday. Do the DGCR players want to meet during the players meeting? Just picked up my #157 today and would like to send it on it's way with someone. Any other Adv masters here?

only prerube would travel all the way to rochester just to meet people from the internet :p

when is the inaugural meeting of your fanclub? i'll send some snacks for everyone.

my wife's grandma from new Jersey is going to be 35 minutes away, plus we will be staying with my father in law and visiting my grandma, but meeting DGCR guys is definitely my priority, but I have not definite plans yet.

anyone in ROC, shoot me a PM and I can pencil you in for a round, for lunch, whatever!

Anyone in A pool tomorrow morning at Chili have an extra birdie bag? I'll buy one or two from you and I'll give you $10 a piece. Just need one badly...

Thanks!
Robby - PM me and I'll give you my number.