• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] Atom

Great stamp, SB! Love how with this one you "Skulboyified" the existing stamp. Nice work as always.

Yep, I thought Zam's production Atom stamp was pretty much perfect so I just did a Skulboy riff on it.

I think Disc Nation has/had them. They are not a dealer order item though so slightly exclusive given who is doing the stamps it seems.

Loving my Atom more and more. Was just using it for long putts and approaches, but it's now booted the old Challenger form the bag as full time putter.

Biggest thing I've noticed about MVP and Axiom discs that work well with me is the smaller shallow rim. My hands are mid size and just fit the discs better.

Started throwing in '86 with an XD, these remind me of that easy to hold and release disc.

Played two more games with this disc yesterday. This is the straightest putter I've ever thrown.

I find myself throwing this disc on many holes/upshots where I'd normally throw my midrange discs.

Works great on anhyser/hyser throws too, just holds the line right down to the ground.

I think Disc Nation has/had them. They are not a dealer order item though so slightly exclusive given who is doing the stamps it seems.

I know they did a pre order for them but they are not listed on the site yet, have they been released yet?

I already picked up another Soft white 170 for the time being though :thmbup:. I dont really throw it off the tee but it is a great approach and putting putter!

I will say if you have a noodle-arm buy this disc! Very versatile disc for the average power player.

Last edited:
It might be sacrilege, but has anybody tried rolling these yet? Beating in my regular and the overmold just seems to grip ground and go. Makes me really want to see an electron inspire, amp, or inertia

16656509827_c64d0a0fe2_o.jpg

Also in here is the limited run of 50 with the mini logo I did for the 1st ever Disc Golf course, Oak Grove.

Skulboy store if anyone is interested.[/QUOTE]

Loving my Atom more and more. Was just using it for long putts and approaches, but it's now booted the old Challenger form the bag as full time putter.

Biggest thing I've noticed about MVP and Axiom discs that work well with me is the smaller shallow rim. My hands are mid size and just fit the discs better.

Started throwing in '86 with an XD, these remind me of that easy to hold and release disc.

I have to admit my putting ions may be in danger. This pastic is excellent anywhere near the chains.

I haven't dialed in the approach shots yet but this is a super solid disc.

Picked up an Electron Soft to complement the Electron I have. I like how its SUPER grippy, yet still has quite a bit of rigidity to it.

Did it get flippier, or did it just look bad? Mine looks like it's been run over by a car and it still flies great. I think calling the durability terrible is a bit of an overstatement if it flies the same.

I have that's starting to get flippier.

Anyone else have this experience or is one of mine a freak?

come on...I've had posts that were much worse than that.

I have an atom that is starting to flip, anyone else have one?

Just being an ass.

Yes, I have one that has more turn. Not flip yet, but getting there. It doesn't even look bad though.

Latest posts