• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Axiom] Axiom Discs (Official Thread)

halloween-home.jpg

That is some amazing stuff right there. :clap:

I look forward to not being able to find that disc after the first throw.

I look forward to not being able to find that disc after the first throw.

And it will cost you more as they raised the pricing on the limited edition discs :D

Talked to Kirk at Infinite this morning and they only had a handful left of their allotment after presales.

Look really nice but can't justify paying that much for a wall hanger.

Always nice to see positive reception of new stamps, thanks!

And it will cost you more as they raised the pricing on the limited edition discs :D
That is specifically because of the triple-stamping process, which adds significantly to the production time/cost. Not the case with most LEs; a special case for this one.

Always nice to see positive reception of new stamps, thanks!

That is specifically because of the triple-stamping process, which adds significantly to the production time/cost. Not the case with most LEs; a special case for this one.

Well that sounds reasonable. Either way it looks pretty sweet. Now please give me something to convince me to throw more MVP/Axiom, Envy is all that stuck in the bag (although I did like my Clash).

^ learn how to throw them, and stop complaining, or just throw something else.

^ learn how to throw them, and stop complaining, or just throw something else.

No need to go all ad hominem on me, I am actually a fan.

They throw fine for me I just prefer the feel of a Pro type plastic over premium blends (don't much care for the feel in when it is cold/wet).

And I would hardly call asking for something as a complaint, and I already throw other discs.

I like the Envy so much that I will forgive them for not being a Pro type plastic, I just wipe them down every throw.

No need to go all ad hominem on me, I am actually a fan.

They throw fine for me I just prefer the feel of a Pro type plastic over premium blends (don't much care for the feel in when it is cold/wet).

And I would hardly call asking for something as a complaint, and I already throw other discs.

I like the Envy so much that I will forgive them for not being a Pro type plastic, I just wipe them down every throw.
Sorry man I just felt like being a dick, nothing personal.:)

The Proxy and Theory filming went well today, got a lot of throws out of each BH and FH that do a good job of showing their flights IMO.

I played about 12 holes at my home course and drove every hole with both molds, and putted out with a 170 Proxy typically.

Would you prefer I post it as one video, or a separate video for each mold? Lookin like I might not be done editing until tomorrow either way, getting sleepy fast :D

Surprising. I have putted with soft putters my entire DG career so I'm not the best tester for firm putting putters, but the Proxy was just going straight into the chains. It feels just like putting with an Envy except it doesn't fade. Took some getting used to on longer putts where I play the fade of the Envy's, but other than that it was one of the most intuitive, easy to throw discs I've ever touched.

How does the Proxy compare to the Anode? I love my Envy for putting but do most of my approaches with my Anode. Just wondering how they compare.

If the Envy and Anode banged the Proxy would result :p

They absolutely nailed it. This is exactly what everyone has been wanting. Including me!

The flight is actually very similar to a broken in Ion. Being so new to the Proxy it's hard for me to pinpoint exactly how the flight differs from the Ion. On one hand it feels just a touch more neutral than a fresh Ion, but it also seems to resist turning over better. I feel like I get a cleaner release with the slim profile design so maybe that's why I'm noticing what I am.

BTW the editing is done, it turned out good.

Latest posts