• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Check it out bought at Play it again sports

ours had none of that. they don't know how to mark the prices right, there are dx for 13 becauuse it says innova champion on it, and some champs for 5 bucks. oh well. I think I can talk the guys down on the used ones

I just picked up an old Banshee for $3.99. I am hoping someone might know more about it than me. It is star stamped, exactly like the first-runs that come out now (vulcan, wahoo, wedge, etc) It does not say "Banshee" on the front anywhere. The stamp looks exactly like these other molds. I only know it is a Banshee because it only has a faint "B" on the back, and I compared it to a new Banshee on the rack. It is also definitely not a DX disc. It is gummy like a mixture between CE and SE. It is pretty beat-up, but it looked neat so I got it. If anybody knows anything about a disc such as this, I would appreciate any info. I am going to throw it either way. I was just curious.

I just picked up an old Banshee for $3.99. I am hoping someone might know more about it than me. It is star stamped, exactly like the first-runs that come out now (vulcan, wahoo, wedge, etc) It does not say "Banshee" on the front anywhere. The stamp looks exactly like these other molds. I only know it is a Banshee because it only has a faint "B" on the back, and I compared it to a new Banshee on the rack. It is also definitely not a DX disc. It is gummy like a mixture between CE and SE. It is pretty beat-up, but it looked neat so I got it. If anybody knows anything about a disc such as this, I would appreciate any info. I am going to throw it either way. I was just curious.

nah, these are dx... just a protostar, about 10-15 new.. nothing all that special.

nah, these are dx... just a protostar, about 10-15 new.. nothing all that special.

I can guarantee that this is NOT DX plastic. I will see if I can get a pic. It feels exactly like a couple of SE Teebirds that I have.

Went to check out the local PIAS today since im home and of course nothing used except what i sold them before i started trading some on here, and the only thing worth buying where some natural beauty star teerexs I might go back and get one this weekend when they are having a 20% off sale
There was a used bag i might pick up and try to trade on here we will see didn't even look at the price today

Description says glow champion...only a limited run and all in the cream color with red metallic proto star stamp. That's the disc. Don't poo poo on my parade. This is the best find I have had since a CE Leopard 4 years ago.

I lucked out one time, The day before somebody said F it to DG and turned his whole bag in. All Star plastic. Destroyer, Roadrunner, Stingray, Sidewinder, Boss, and all in great shape.

I stopped at one today and they had some Innova X out for 9.99 and used dx orcs for 9.99. I cannot figure out how they price discs. Too bad the X outs were molds that I don't throw. Most of the stores around me sell used dx plastic for 7.99.

Went to one of the other ones near here today and found a decent selection (gateway and innova maybe 10 total discraft) but a lot of the same molds. :\ Did buy a SSS Wizard and an x out star leopard.

Several used discs but nothing really worth buying

They did have a Ninja for $5 i thought about buying it to try out but I couldn't bring myself to spend that much money on one

Found a couple of used the day before yesterday @ play in again... both 170's.. a champ KCx12 eagle, and champ beast.. both with very good surfaces to dye on (after i cleaned off the glue residue and what appeared to be someones name in nail polish) got them for $4 each.. I stop by the 2 local ones regularly just to see what they have

the pricing at my local PIAS is all jacked up, they'll have two star destroyers and the one that's in better shape will be cheaper. ridiculous, still waiting for anything cool to show up.

Description says glow champion...only a limited run and all in the cream color with red metallic proto star stamp. That's the disc. Don't poo poo on my parade. This is the best find I have had since a CE Leopard 4 years ago.

Which PIAS are you looking at?

No goldmines here, but I found some solid additions today:

Champion Orc 7/10 $4
Star Valk 7/10 $4
Elite-X Comet 6/10 $4