• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

David Vs. Goliath

Who will win???

• Goliath - 0 experience but crazy athletic

Votes: 16 10.7%
  • David - 2.5 years of experience and a solid 300 - 350ft. drive

Votes: 113 75.8%
  • Who cares, stop wasting valuable interwebs space

Votes: 20 13.4%

• Total voters
That was pretty atrocious (the mid season break). Yes I will video it but I'm like the anti-christ of technology so it may take me some fiddlin' to get it from phone to here. I imagine I just need to post it on Youtube and provide a link right?
yup, a youtube link will do. now go and thwart thee competition!

That was pretty atrocious (the mid season break). Yes I will video it but I'm like the anti-christ of technology so it may take me some fiddlin' to get it from phone to here. I imagine I just need to post it on Youtube and provide a link right?

If you can get it on youtube then a link will work well... if you need help, PM me... I am still excited to see results.

Why is the poll closed?

Sorry about that! I originally thought this would be wrapped up Monday afternoon so to avoid a bunch of people voting AFTER the results were posted (no idea why anyone would care) I had it wrapping up Monday night. Is there a way to reopen it?

Sorry about that! I originally thought this would be wrapped up Monday afternoon so to avoid a bunch of people voting AFTER the results were posted (no idea why anyone would care) I had it wrapping up Monday night. Is there a way to reopen it?
I just tried something. Did it work?

:wall:

it's like reality TV all over again. all we need is the ominous music they play right before someone gets fired/voted off the island/voted out of the biggest loser house/pick your own favorite show suspensful moment...

Technically when I post the video it will be reality TV. Maybe if I get ambitious I can add ominous music for you.:hfive:

Well the wait aside, this has been very entertaining jtreadwell. I hope you know that we are all pulling for you... well, 76% of us are ;)

Well the wait aside, this has been very entertaining jtreadwell. I hope you know that we are all pulling for you... well, 76% of us are ;)

Well thanks! Honestly I never expected this kind of response to this and posted it out of boredom more than anything. I'm thinking I'm going to have to add some incentive for "goliath" to get off his ass and either put some money down myself or give him slightly better odds (maybe 3 throws to 50 or something). On a side note I've been practicing rollers and now I know why people whine and say they're cheating. It's just such easy distance when the conditions are right!

You should hotstamp some discs to celebrate the occasion.

Like david hitting goliath in the face with a driver? If I had the stamping talent I'd be all over that! Maybe when I get some money to blow (like when I win this thing) I'll commission someone to stamp the winning disc.