• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGR's Discraft Pipe Dreams

What would you like to see new from Discraft in '09?

• >1.7 driver

Votes: 24 13.7%
  • < 1.6 driver

Votes: 50 28.6%
  • mid-range

Votes: 15 8.6%
  • putter

Votes: 17 9.7%
  • models in different plastics

Votes: 55 31.4%
  • bring back an old model

Votes: 42 24.0%
  • more 150 class

Votes: 15 8.6%
  • glow discs

Votes: 29 16.6%

• Total voters
Blake_T said:
My personal suggestions for things I would like to see from Discraft.

5. Keep the Wasp in production in D plastic (and Z plastic as well). I don't know why more people don't throw this disc.

I just started to throw the wasp. So are they cutting production on this disc all together or just D and Z plastic models. I currently use ESP but I was going to add a Z or D wasp to my bag. I know that it is currently easy to get but I would hate to see them cut this disc out of the Discraft line up.

I'm a big fan of the Z-wasp so they better not be cutting it.

The X-clone and MRV would be nice to see again as well.

Blake_T said:
i believe the ESP and D wasps are being discontinued.
:shock: esp i can see, those suck but D Wasps? i dont throw em but if i was sponsored by Discraft i surely would

Dude if they discontinue D Wasps it looks like a switch to DX Rocs for me. Please don't do it Discraft!

Blake_T said:
i believe the ESP and D wasps are being discontinued.

Is the X gone already? I liked the D & X best.

If both X & D Wasps were gone, it sure would make it easy to move to a Roc.

I suppose to console myself after weeks of groveling for the Soft X Zone, I will just work on getting my heavy A type VPs into the rotation. That is really the flight I am looking for anyways. So Discraft, until I am heard, it is Vibram for me. KP

DiscraftMike said:
*We do make a stiffer APX, the Reef(DGA) is the same mold.

I don't know if it is me but I haven't been able to find any Reef's around 174. All reefs are 150g and in the lower tier of plastic. Am I going to have to put a custom order in to get some max weight stiffer APX's?

nohr said:
DiscraftMike said:
*We do make a stiffer APX, the Reef(DGA) is the same mold.

I don't know if it is me but I haven't been able to find any Reef's around 174. All reefs are 150g and in the lower tier of plastic. Am I going to have to put a custom order in to get some max weight stiffer APX's?

on sale at GGGT even, http://gottagogottathrow.com/discgolf/dga-reef-p-289.html

I'm going to just start quoting my post once a week until we get some ESP Xtremes ran. I can wait on the ESP Wildcat if it meant getting the ESP Xtreme ran. I am down to my last Z-Xtreme.

Latest posts