• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Discmania

so why is it that the c-line dd isnt available at any other online stores besides discnation/prime and dt world? dn/prime only has like 6 . i wound up ordering from dtw since they had better or i should say the only selection of cdd's

Who's got some experience with the P-MD2's? On the fence about getting once for the winter season to replace my seasoned roc's(No more winter breakage).

And there was a C-line DD in the local PIAS over the weekend. I had to do a double take on it to verify.

So what's up with the C-Line DDs? I compared the parting line of a C-DD to that of a First Run S-DD, and they are identical. The C-DD has a monstrous dome compared to the S-DD, but when throwing the C-DD in the field the thing is a meathook. I figured it would be slightly overstable, but this thing immediately tries to finish left when thrown RHBH. I haven't thrown an S-DD in quite sometime, but I remember it being a straighter flier.

i was just going to post about these.what color are you throwing? all the oranges ive seen have a high ass parting line. i just got some domey oranges ,172 and compared them to my yellow 175 with a moderate dome and the oranges are noticeably higher. theyll beat in good but i was hoping the cdd would be more on the teerex x/wraith x stability.

anybody have any luck with the ice clears,blue,or merlot?

i dont have any first runs to compare to but i have an old s line dd stamped dd and its got a lower plh than my yellow and oranges. im gonna have to go thrown grenades in a rock quarry or something to beat these up

Booter said:
i dont have any first runs to compare to but i have an old s line dd stamped dd and its got a lower plh than my yellow and oranges. im gonna have to go thrown grenades in a rock quarry or something to beat these up

So yours are beef too? Mine flies like a shorter SDS destroyer.

BLURR said:
So, those of you who are throwing the TD, how similar are the stabilities of the C and S to say a Champion and Star Roadrunner?

I find that the TD has quite a bit more HSS and less LSS, All the RR's I've throw like to turn and fade back on line at the end of their flight. TD flies in a very, tight "S". It turns just a hair before hooking up and locking onto a line Bigger "S' curves from RR's.

Premium TD's are very,very, straight flyers. My fav C-Line is approx 4mo. old and is pretty seasoned. I have to throw it flat with lots of snap to turn it over and it still wants to fight back. RR's thrown flat with lots of snap would turnover into the ground for me.

My TD was a little too stable for Rollers when new RR held rollers fine.

Both discs glide exceptionally well and are sneaky long.

TD has been getting a lot of work in my bag lately just because of how easy it can be to throw straight and far.

I think the TD/RR are very similar in terms of lines they fly on(when comparing StarRR to STD and ChampRR with CTD), but the TD is faster and can handle more speed before turning. Under 300' I think the TD has more LSS, but if put out farther it doesn't fade much at all.

Fightingthetide said:
Does anyone know when D MD2's will be in production in the US?

try contacting disc golf values. hopefully Mark can hook ya up with some stock ones.

Also I can't wait to get my hands on my d-md2s. my c-md2s have replaced my roc's completely. They are still the perfect compliment to the QMS. I do not like the new stiff clear c-md2s. They drop like bricks and have less glide. I really have to power them to get decent flight. The opapque flat chartreuse ones are definitely the next best to the cfr protos. My CFR proto has gotten very straight, so I think I will retire it when the d-md2s come in. I don't really want to lose the only one I will probably ever have(unless Trey comes off his stack)

zj1002 said:
Fightingthetide said:
Does anyone know when D MD2's will be in production in the US?

try contacting disc golf values. hopefully Mark can hook ya up with some stock ones.

Also I can't wait to get my hands on my d-md2s. my c-md2s have replaced my roc's completely. They are still the perfect compliment to the QMS. I do not like the new stiff clear c-md2s. They drop like bricks and have less glide. I really have to power them to get decent flight. The opapque flat chartreuse ones are definitely the next best to the cfr protos. My CFR proto has gotten very straight, so I think I will retire it when the d-md2s come in. I don't really want to lose the only one I will probably ever have(unless Trey comes off his stack)
Stiff clears you're talking about, domey? If so, I'm with you, they're not MD2's. They slow down really fast and just drop.

Latest posts