• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] Dynamic Discs Making Their Own

It's way too early to pass judgment on these, though from my browsing of retailers that sell them over the last month, they seem to be selling just fine. And that's without these being out in DD's Gold Line equivalent.

Once tournament season rolls around, DD's commitment to tournaments is going to get these into a lot of people's hands.

From what I've heard (like I said previously, speaking with George Smith about this new stuff) he says that the Trespass is very very similar to a destroyer, and I trust his judgement because 1. he has been playing almost as long as I have been alive and 2. he threw destroyers extensively before switching to a DD/L64 bag (note that I don't know if this change is permanent or not).

Would love to hear other people's feed back on the Judge and Fugitive.

Theres several pages of peoples opinion. Try reading the thread starting around the mid 30s page-wise.

But I wont be a total dick and ill do a quick summary of my own opinion.
Trespass=More stable Sword. Not as overstable as the original destroyers. Holds great lines wind and no-wind.
Escape=Apparently my Escape is freaky understable (Low PLH). It turns (not burns) with no fade back. My valks are more stable.
Fugitive=More stable Core. Or similar to a Buzzz SS.
Judge=Feels like a beaded Pure. Plastic is great for the cold. Too floppy for my personal tastes (cold or warm). Would like to try the same plastic but not "soft".

Theres several pages of peoples opinion. Try reading the thread starting around the mid 30s page-wise.

There really isn't that much there, just a couple of people who got their hands on the discs early or maybe a few initial impressions immediately after release. I've been following the thread since page 1.

I'm looking for more info from people who have spent a couple of weeks throwing this stuff. I don't know why a little bump and asking for more opinions from people would be a problem. Thanks for giving your reviews, but I hope more people can give something in depth and not just a quick general rundown of information that everyone already knows.

Last edited:
I hope more people can give something in depth and not just a quick general rundown of information that everyone already knows.

Trespass
Throw RHBH 380-400' consistently. Have thrown many rounds and in the field already. All 4 of mine are Pink and weigh between 170 and 173g.
No-Wind: no turn and holds a nuts straight line for 90% of its flight. A gentle very consistent fade.
Tailwind*: No turn and holds straight line about 80% of its flight. A tad more fade but its still gains considerable forward distance in the process. Thrown flatter it turns a little at about 50% of its flight then fades back slightly with a little more distance than with slight hyzer.
Headwind*: Has a very slight turn at about 30% to 75% of its flight. then flies straight til about 80% then fades quickly. A very straight flight overall.
L->R*: Holds a mostly straight line with some slight turn at about 60-70% of flight. Straightens out and then has slight fade back at about 90%.
R->L*: When thrown flat it tends to turn a little into the wind then have a healthy fade at about 80% of flight, got awesome! distance in these situations. Thrown with a little hyzer it will hold straight til about 50% then progressively fade faster, still gains considerable distance.
*Days I''ve played since have been mostly 5-15mph.

Judge 174g Red
Spent about an hour putting with it. No wind really. Have not spent time with it besides that as I like my Clutch better. I am a spin putter by the way.
Circle putts it flies straight and fast. Does fade quickly at about 80-90%. (In comparison the pure has an ever so slight turn and zero fade for me).
Jump putting at about 50' it had a slight turn and a little fade. Very straight overall with great glide!
As said though I would prefer a stiffer plastic. I do like the bead and I had more consistency in my release than I typically do with the Pure.

Ummm...that's about as detailed as I can get. Ask if you want any clarification.

Once tournament season rolls around, DD's commitment to tournaments is going to get these into a lot of people's hands.

I think this is gonna allow them to blow up real fast. Especially if before the spring they add a few more discs and another plastic or two. Though I could careless about the GL plastic equivalent.

There really isn't that much there, just a couple of people who got their hands on the discs early or maybe a few initial impressions immediately after release. I've been following the thread since page 1.

I'm looking for more info from people who have spent a couple of weeks throwing this stuff. I don't know why a little bump and asking for more opinions from people would be a problem. Thanks for giving your reviews, but I hope more people can give something in depth and not just a quick general rundown of information that everyone already knows.

Not sure what else you're hoping for. I've been throwing them since a few days before release and my opinions are pretty well explained in the thread and remain the same. I was hoping more people would post their experiences too.

I don't agree that the Escape is a Saint like others. Mine is domier and flys more like a Striker or C-PD with more high speed turn. It's similar to some opto saints that are domey and has overlap but I still have both in the bag.

[Lots of detailed goodness]

Ummm...that's about as detailed as I can get. Ask if you want any clarification.

That's exactly what I was hoping to see more of!

Not sure what else you're hoping for. I've been throwing them since a few days before release and my opinions are pretty well explained in the thread and remain the same. I was hoping more people would post their experiences too.

Yeah, you're one of the few that seems to have thrown these quite a bit even though they have only been out for a few weeks. Still hoping for others opinions, especially comparing similar discs or at least discs in similar categories (ie wizard vs judge, pd or striker vs escape, and roc or warship or whatever vs fugitive)

Never hurts to see what a lot of different people think.

Here is a rating of the new Dynamic Disc line from a 807 rated player. Since I wrote this the Trespass and Judge have made my bag. I may be a noodle arm but if I use low weights I can put the disc where it needs to be to make a par.

Trespass: This is really too much disc for me. However, it has earned a place in my bag. At 164 I was able to keep it level for a lot longer than I would have thought. I compare this to my Blizzard Boss and Katana. On holes where I threw both the Boss outdistanced the Trespass by just a few feet. When I didn't snap it went weak to the left. As a position Player this disc will be used to get to the garden Par spot.

Escape: I threw this off the tee and in the fairway. I threw it low a lot to flat to gain a skip. I found it to be very precise with little turn. I threw this against my Blizzard Destroyer. The Destroyer out distanced the Escape. It isn't a fair comparison just the one I have. I need to keep throwing this to get a better prespective.

Fugitive: I barely threw this disc. I did scooby it once to get up and down. I really don't throw midranges because I throw putters with decent distance and good accuracy. I use a DX Roc for trouble shots and minor thumbers.

Judge: The moment I held this disc I loved it. I throw a lot of putters. Again, as a position Player I threw this disc a lot. When putting it held it line and when I was just off it grabbed chains and dropped in. This disc makes my bag, it may not replace my R-Pro Aviar but it will have its place in my game.

So, in other words, you're never trying to crank it out there. You'd rather have accuracy, than distance.

I really can't crank it out there. I have gain some D with the Blizzard series but if I try to put some spit behind it I yank/turn it over it into the Crap.

I have to use accuracy as a way to compete. Trespass will help me accomplish this as even early use has produced repeatable production for me.

Escape review:
The Escape doesn't react at all, I've found, to long, sorrowful gazes brought about by inclimate weather. Nor do they seem to exhibit any jealousy toward my putters, which do get some indoor use.

Overall, I'd rate the emotionlessness of this disc at 12, maybe 13, though it does sit in a stack well with others.

Escape review:
The Escape doesn't react at all, I've found, to long, sorrowful gazes brought about by inclimate weather. Nor do they seem to exhibit any jealousy toward my putters, which do get some indoor use.

Overall, I'd rate the emotionlessness of this disc at 12, maybe 13, though it does sit in a stack well with others.

I do not even know what you are talking about :hfive:

I do not even know what you are talking about :hfive:

i was just gonna leave it alone...and assume he had a mild psychotic episode at the computer.

i was just gonna leave it alone...and assume he had a mild psychotic episode at the computer.

it's OK, I get that way too. Plastic fever...scary stuff. I have over a foot of snow on the ground at my house, so my bag is doing a great impression of an old woman transfixed by a Golden Girls & Antiques Roadshow marathon.

You guys need to get out to California. 55 degrees and cloudy today, with a touch of wind. Real rough stuff to play in. :D Played glow last night and it was about 45 degrees, and we Cali sissy-la-las were complaining about the cold.